NBC blows up the Regime narrative on Pelosi incident...then erases the story

junior1

May 29, 2001
Don't forget that David DePape is an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT. That means we had a FOREIGN ACTOR posing a direct threat to our DEMOCRACY.
but he's a MAGAnut..they have canadians who want to make america great again??

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007
Fgz6v0NXEAEtty9

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
I don't know about Christine, but I can't see Nancy as leader of the minority. She'll resign
Much more fitting for democrats to have her hand her seat over to her daughter. They rail on about white privilege but then will support pure nepotism of an unelected leader. They can't even fathom the depths of how they've been played.

Reactions: Jerry

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
I wouldn't trust a word of whatever comes out in an "investigation" any more than I trust what the government says about UFOs.

The Feds, the locals, the house inhabitants, even the media spooning us the "information," are all Democrats. They've shown repeatedly, now for years, that they can only be trusted to lie.

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
So the story coming out of the crap laden streets of San Francisco is that after the Dems get trounced on Tuesday Nancy is going to resign and arrange for her daughter Christine to replace her. Isn't is going to be fun to look at Christine Pelosi day after day in the future? She is the poster girl for "horse face".
64214831-11392781-image-m-47_1667629964655.jpg
I thought she only had one son. Who knew?

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
C'mon Catch even you know that isn't true. The very first reports were this was a right wing MAGA guy before they even knew who it was. Then folks started poking holes in the narrative.
One thought to hold in your brain. Jussie Smollett. However let's just wait and see and stop the speculation.
Wait until the FBI or SF police report his right-wing rantings on social media.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
I'm sorry, but the libs have to own this. They trotted out the damn President of the United States to regurgitate a speech to brand this incident as a "mega MAGA Republican" being inspired into political violence.

Definitely pulling for the GAY SEX version to backfire in the libs face as it often does.
You are sorry. Rather than pulling for the Gay Sex version to backfire, reasonable Americans pull for MAGA Republicans to just shut up. Except when MAGAs like Trump and Flynn continually take the fifth.

And MAGA? When has any Republican ever said that we should shoot for 2.5% unemployment like I have said we can achieve. 2.5% unemployment would make America great again.

Trotted out the President? Who knows? I think no matter where I disagree with his policies, I think Biden is perfectly comfortable in his own skin. Unlike the narcissistic orange clown. After all, he is orange.

• Haha
Reactions: Hotshoe

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
I wouldn't trust a word of whatever comes out in an "investigation" any more than I trust what the government says about UFOs.

The Feds, the locals, the house inhabitants, even the media spooning us the "information," are all Democrats. They've shown repeatedly, now for years, that they can only be trusted to lie.
Do you believe in UFOs? You seem like a strong candidate.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
You are sorry. Rather than pulling for the Gay Sex version to backfire, reasonable Americans pull for MAGA Republicans to just shut up. Except when MAGAs like Trump and Flynn continually take the fifth.

And MAGA? When has any Republican ever said that we should shoot for 2.5% unemployment like I have said we can achieve. 2.5% unemployment would make America great again.

Trotted out the President? Who knows? I think no matter where I disagree with his policies, I think Biden is perfectly comfortable in his own skin. Unlike the narcissistic orange clown. After all, he is orange.
Catch is back.

And you (Hotshoe) are the Seinfield of posters. FWIW, "I never watched Seinfield ... "a show about nothing".

But you do have your pocket of Haha's. And little knowledge about technology.

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Nutty Nancy is a lying POS. Once again, I condemn what happened to Paul Pelosi, but to politicize this matter by trying to tie this leftist hammer wielding nut case into somehow being a Trump supporter or influenced by “toxic deplorable rhetoric” is not only shameless but it’s pathetic. And in doing so, it’s quite reasonable to dig into what really happened and why. Things just don’t add up.

Last edited: