ADVERTISEMENT

Podcast Nebraska recap, Edinboro Preview + Early Big Ten Tournament Talk

These guys need to look at the roster and recruits coming in. They have no clue! Davis is not an undersized 125. They even stated he wrestled 138 in HS. Yes, he has a baby face, but size not his issue. He will have difficulty maintaining 125 for next year. that's ok because LL is coming in. If Davis progresses and can hold 125 one more year then LL can red shirt. They hinted that Davis may replace Nagao, NO!
Also, Kasak is not wrestling 157 next year and MM is not going to 174. They should know that Facundo is still there. Why do these guys have a wrestling pod cast?

I started going to the senior day dual meet with Nickal & Nolf. My old man went with me that year. I think I’ve made them all since. It’s a special day. I hope Carter and Beau return, but will be happy to show my appreciation for them, AB, and all the seniors. It’s a special program and it takes all of them - “room” guys included, to be what PSU wrestling is. Thanks @86PSUPaul for the tickets.

I started going to the senior day dual meet with Nickal & Nolf. My old man went with me that year. I think I’ve made them all since. It’s a special day. I hope Carter and Beau return, but will be happy to show my appreciation for them, AB, and all the seniors. It’s a special program and it takes all of them - “room” guys included, to be what PSU wrestling is. Thanks @86PSUPaul for the tickets.
That was nice of you Paul 🙂

Reactions: 86PSUPaul and mcpat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT