ADVERTISEMENT

Never thought I would root for Iowa wrestling, as I always thought

GregInPitt

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
USC
their coach was a clown. But that was before Tosu was in position to win a NC.....

Well summarized...

Regarding the other subject, I just finished reading Rise of ISIS by Jay Sekulow, and was thinking that the best thing would be to get back to where the Sunni's and Shiites just blow the hell out of each other and we watch.

This post was edited on 3/21 11:50 AM by GregInPitt

As a long time wrestling fan, I have to admit the same.

I am actually pulling for Iowa to pull this out. First time I've ever rooted for Iowa wrestling.

That being said, I LOVE seeing Mike Evans lose......

doesn't seem to matter who beats him. Evans sure had his problems with Matt Brown this year, didn't he? Loved it!

Interesting timing. Magoo's Mideast Strategy

Arm all of em and just let em kill each other. Small arms of course. Machine guns, hand guns, head-cutting knives, etc.

Not me. I recall more disgusting crap over Sandusky from Iowa fans

than from any other school in the conference. I would not root for Iowa in any sport, no matter the opponent.

Don't like pulling against someone, but I'm no fan of Evans

Maybe it's the stash...........

Brown did have his number which surprised me. It was the same match 3 times.

Re: Don't like pulling against someone, but I'm no fan of Evans

It's because the last time he initiated action against anyone close to his ability when not trailing was when that 'stash was in style.

Aren't they winning Fencing too

Like seriously, it's the fing year of the buckeye

Re: Aren't they winning Fencing too

Originally posted by bmw199:
Like seriously, it's the fing year of the buckeye
They were leading, but now trail Columbia by 4 points and Columbia has the best women's team so I expect Columbia to take the team championship. We're in 4th.

Re: Not me. I recall more disgusting crap over Sandusky from Iowa fans

I have no problem with OSU wrestling. Tom Ryan seems like an ok guy,and I like the way their kids wrestle. Gambit is absolutely right that Iowa was far worse than any other school regarding Sandusky.

Damn right! Iowa and ND fans hit this board the morning

Joe died and were relentless with their vitriol. F*ck both schools forever!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT