New York AG sues Trump Organization & Trump family members

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
The best part is the referral to the AG for probable crimes/ first nail in Orange Jesus’s cross. Great day for America!
You get more ignorant and dumber by the day. The AG ran on suing Trump. Just how pathetic are you? Tell us all here, what information she had when running for AG to make such idiotic statements? She also said his election wasn't legitimate. Really? I thought Dems never did that. Go sit down, fool.

Reactions: onetime1

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
You sound like you are really upset. You will need to get ahold of yourself/ this is just the beginning of many bad days for Trumpy and the cult. I love how you people claim the everyone is against the POS instead of actually being adults and admit that your God is biggest criminal in American political history. Great day for America!
You sound like the political sycophant you are. You also know nothing of real estate. This case is a complete witch hunt and joke.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
The NY AG ran for her office on one issue: I will get Trump.

Please eliminate Trump from that sentence. How many of you feel comfortable with that campaign slogan (Insert name of your favorite politician first)? This is a non legal question based on your perception of equal justice.
I feel great about it! When an AG pledges to lock up criminals, who in their right mind wouldn’t? Thanks

unless of course you support the criminal they are going after.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
You get more ignorant and dumber by the day. The AG ran on suing Trump. Just how pathetic are you? Tell us all here, what information she had when running for AG to make such idiotic statements? She also said his election wasn't legitimate. Really? I thought Dems never did that. Go sit down, fool.
Jump monkey jump! I post and you jumped 🤣🤣🤣

Pardlion

Nov 10, 2014
And for the record, I would be fine with this if it weren't an obvious political hit job.

Reactions: Hotshoe

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Well look who finished wanking off some ponies and couldn’t control himself to not post back at me- wow- are you a masochist?
Look at your post. What a little troll you are. Wack off horses. Can you back up that statement? Say it to my face. I'm a farrier and blacksmith, dumbass. Vets do that, not farriers. What an absolute idiot you are. Every time you're challenged, you run like the little bit$h you are.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Look at your post. What a little troll you are. Wack off horses. Can you back up that statement? Say it to my face. I'm a farrier and blacksmith, dumbass. Vets do that, not farriers. What an absolute idiot you are. Every time you're challenged, you run like the little bit$h you are.
Ha! Jump monkey jump! You are really losing it- you need counseling or meds or both . Deep breaths little fella deep breaths 🤣❤️

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Long overdue action here. She is seeking over $250 million in damages, due to widespread fraud by the defendants in "grossly overvaluing" properties for years. (How shocking.) She has sued not just the Trump Organization, but Cheeto, Cheeto, Jr., Eric, and Ivanka. (No Jared?!) Here's the link:

I loved the following excerpt from the linked article:

"James said that Trump had falsely claimed that his apartment in Manhattan was more than triple its actual size as part of the fraud."

Wait, wut?" Cheeto claiming something of his was way bigger than its actual size?

trump_small_hands.jpg

LOL... MUELLER TIME part 10,000....................

Letitia James is a hack.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Ha! Jump monkey jump! You are really losing it- you need counseling or meds or both . Deep breaths little fella deep breaths 🤣❤️
You mean like how you responded to bdgan? What a little pathetic troll you are. bdgan owns you.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
LOL... MUELLER TIME part 10,000....................

Letitia James is a hack.
Yep, more mean people going after Orange Jesus. The entire justice system is going after the poor guy. So unfair.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Yep, more mean people going after Orange Jesus. The entire justice system is going after the poor guy. So unfair.

It actually shows how obsessed you are with America electing him back in 2016........ The cult is strong.

Nittany Ned2

Dec 16, 2005
so what are the damages here? That Trump had to pay too much in real estate taxes? or, maybe the banks lent him too much money but, to my knowledge, banks don't really care about what you SAY your stuff is worth; they validate it themselves.

A property is only worth what someone says it is. My wife just defeated a local community where they valued a property at 30% more than what she paid for it just a few months before. They did so because it was "on the market for $xxx" but she bought it for 30% less than the asking price.

I am having a hard time understanding what laws were broken or how NY may have been harmed.

Just another case where the democrats are killing our criminal justice system with frivolous lawsuits while letting guys who threaten to split an innocent woman's head apart with an ax go. I hope Americans are paying attention to how the democrats are ruining America by not equally enforcing the laws. It isn't white rural Americans that threaten our democracy, it is the Democratic party

Only in the Democrat's America.
I take it that you are not a CPA, banker or CFE. If you are, I doubt that you are very successful.

Tax Fraud? Bank Fraud?

It’s amazing how blind people are to the damage that fraud does to the everyday law abiding citizens.

Let me know how you feel the next time your local municipality raises your property tax.

****ing hilarious!

PS I love how you are getting likes from the Boards MENSA members.

Last edited:
Reactions: RoyalT12

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
So now that the illegal FBI raid has come and gone without anything sticking, this is the next item on the agenda to try to get Trump?
The FBI search was very legal. Trump and his lawyers have no answers for the simple questions like, why did trump have those classified docs at MAL? This will be a big loss for Orange Jesus along with Seditious Conspiracy (1/6) and election interference in at least GA.
No other former Prez has ever committed so many crimes before, during, and after being in office.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
What a joke! hope you called your bank last week to tell them your net worth went down because of the down turn in the market.
I've been in Treasuries for over a month & they keep getting better all the time.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
James should be disbarred!

She campaigned on taking down Trump. It was a Vote for me and I'll find something on Trump. She did thus while repeatedly calling Trump an illegitimate president. Talk about an election denier!

Did Trump overstate the value of his properties? I have no idea but I know two things. One is that the bank has an obligation to do it's own due diligence. The other is that the bank was paid back with interest. So who's the victim here?
She kept her campaign promise. The voters wanted the charges brought against Trump and she has delivered. You go girl!!!

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
You sound like the political sycophant you are. You also know nothing of real estate. This case is a complete witch hunt and joke.
Tell that to the JUdge. I bet he has to pay that $250,000,000

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Try reading the part where I pointed out that you said "never audited". It's not true. You are a liar.
Read the complaint or view a copy of her press conference. Mazars never issued 'Audited' financials because private companies don't have to.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Long overdue action here. She is seeking over $250 million in damages, due to widespread fraud by the defendants in "grossly overvaluing" properties for years. (How shocking.) She has sued not just the Trump Organization, but Cheeto, Cheeto, Jr., Eric, and Ivanka. (No Jared?!) Here's the link:

I loved the following excerpt from the linked article:

"James said that Trump had falsely claimed that his apartment in Manhattan was more than triple its actual size as part of the fraud."

Wait, wut?" Cheeto claiming something of his was way bigger than its actual size?

trump_small_hands.jpg
Guess we know why he never wanted to share his tax returns🤣 that needs to be mandatory to keep crooks from running for office.

Reactions: 2lion70

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Try reading the part where I pointed out that you said "never audited". It's not true. You are a liar.
Please see pages 12 and 13 of the actual complaint filed today. After that please get back and tell me what is stated there. 'Unaudited' is very well noted and explained how the Financials were prepared.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Please see pages 12 and 13 of the actual complaint filed today. After that please get back and tell me what is stated there. 'Unaudited' is very well noted and explained how the Financials were prepared.
And he should apologize for calling you a liar. Don’t hold your breath though- it takes character to do something like that.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
I take it that you are not a CPA, banker or CFE. If you are, I doubt that you are very successful.

Tax Fraud? Bank Fraud?

It’s amazing how blind people are to the damage that fraud does to the everyday law abiding citizens.

Let me know how you feel the next time your local municipality raises your property tax.

****ing hilarious!

PS I love how you are getting likes from the Boards MENSA members.
LOL. I’ve worked in banking in several decades. Even did audits. You have no idea what you are talking about. No bank ever took the works of the owner regarding valuation, at least no bank that stayed in business longer than a week

Reactions: bdgan

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
You’re not surprised by this I hope. James has said she was going to sue trump even before the investigation began
Good. I hope she nails him (in the legal sense). She has to have actual evidence in order to do that, and I trust there is a wealth of it.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Good. I hope she nails him (in the legal sense). She has to have actual evidence in order to do that, and I trust there is a wealth of it.
Who is the victim, what were the damages, and why didn't they sue?

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings little fella. I feel horrible now. 😢
You post like the ignorant child you are. You're ignorant as a brick and add nothing to the board, nor can you ever defend your position. On top of that, you challenged the board and never showed up like the pos coward you are. F off.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Who was wronged in this? The state? He over inflated so property taxes would then be higher right? Will they return all the excess tax? The banks that he was loaned money from? Did he repay the loan? So what. The TDS is so strong in the left. Keep it going you are all f’n crazy!!
My suspicion is that the linked article was a tad too non-specific when it came to discussing Trump's valuation practices. You are correct in noting that real property taxes, which are almost always computed by reference to the value of the subject real property, would go UP if the assessed value went up, so there is no benefit (for real property tax purposes) in OVER valuing a given parcel of real property. That is not the case for loans collateralized by real estate. A higher appraised value for the real property collateral will help support a larger loan.

What appears to be left unsaid in the linked article is that Trump and his confederates placed wildly divergent values on the same property, depending on the purpose for which the value was being submitted. That fact has been widely reported in the past. My guess is that this practice will be highlighted as this case moves closer to actual trial.

Elsewhere in this thread, Obli observed that banks and other institutional lenders routinely insist on having current professionally prepared appraisals with respect to any real estate offered as collateral for a loan, and that (for that very reason), they do not rely on any statements of property value contained in the borrower's financial statements. Obli is certainly correct in noting that appraisals are routinely required, but every bank's loan application specifically states that the bank WILL in fact be relying on the borrower's statements regarding property values, whether made in the loan application or accompanying financial statements. Moreover, it would be no defense to a criminal prosecution for bank/loan fraud for the borrower to assert that overvaluations of real property cannot constitute fraud because the lender also obtained appraisals.

• Haha

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
You post like the ignorant child you are. You're ignorant as a brick and add nothing to the board, nor can you ever defend your position. On top of that, you challenged the board and never showed up like the pos coward you are. F off.
Another emotional explosion- you need help little fella. I hope you aren’t really crying because it sure sounds like it!

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Another emotional explosion- you need help little fella. I hope you aren’t really crying because it sure sounds like it!
Troll that can never defend his posts or show up to defend himself.