New York AG sues Trump Organization & Trump family members

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Are you challenging me to fight Karen??
Look at you. Didn't show when you embarrassed yourself last time. A pussy like you isn't taking anyone down, nor are you showing. You didn't last time, Mall Cop.

Steve G

May 29, 2001
Uhh, Sun Devil Scholar: Cal and Berkeley are two different names for one and the same educational institution.

Holy shiat ...
and Cal and Berkley are most assuredly NOT Stanford!! Good lord this thread is priceless, pure gold........

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
and Cal and Berkley are most assuredly NOT Stanford!! Good lord this thread is priceless, pure gold........
Wow, you're more ignorant than I thought. Stanford is number one and Berkeley is number two, followed by UCLA. Want to try again?

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Look at you. Didn't show when you embarrassed yourself last time. A pussy like you isn't taking anyone down, nor are you showing. You didn't last time, Mall Cop.
I thought not Karen, I thought not.

Seriously- you should go back and read your psycho emotional posts in the last hour- everybody is a POS, a pussy, a loser and a handful of other childish at insults. You need to make everything a bizarre personal attack. You look like a dude with some serious problems. I have enjoyed screwing with you but it’s getting less fun when you realize the guy you are messing with is really a mess . Your need to sound superior shows just how deeply insecure you are . Have fun losing your shit with everyone- this pussy, coward, mall cop is out.

Steve G

May 29, 2001
Wow, you're more ignorant than I thought. Stanford is number one and Berkeley is number two, followed by UCLA. Want to try again?
dude its a Stanford V Cal insider joke; the big game, which is the better Bay Area school etc etc. I spent 8 years at Stanford as a resident and postdoctoral fellow. And pretty much everyone I know who went to Cal Berkley calls it Cal, or Berkley or Cal Berkley pretty interchangeably!! Say Cal in the Bay Area and everyone knows what you mean. Priceless!!! Pure comedy gold...........

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
I thought not Karen, I thought not.

Seriously- you should go back and read your psycho emotional posts in the last hour- everybody is a POS, a pussy, a loser and a handful of other childish at insults. You need to make everything a bizarre personal attack. You look like a dude with some serious problems. I have enjoyed screwing with you but it’s getting less fun when you realize the guy you are messing with is really a mess . Your need to sound superior shows just how deeply insecure you are . Have fun losing your shit with everyone- this pussy, coward, mall cop is out.
Just you.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
dude its a Stanford V Cal insider joke; the big game, which is the better Bay Area school etc etc. I spent 8 years at Stanford as a resident and postdoctoral fellow. And pretty much everyone I know who went to Cal Berkley calls it Cal, or Berkley or Cal Berkley pretty interchangeably!! Say Cal in the Bay Area and everyone knows what you mean. Priceless!!! Pure comedy gold...........
Yeah, whatever. Not buying your bs. I don't know a single person that went to Berkeley and calls it Cal. Specifically, the head of Art History at Duke I've known for 20 years as well as several others.

• Haha
Reactions: IIVI

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
And dude, I've been to both. Looked at doing my PhD in Cali. USC was better, but moved to NC and and got accepted to UNC.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Tell everyone here you attended UC Berkeley School of Law?
I never made that claim. I attended U.C. Berkeley (aka "Berkeley," aka "Cal") and received my undergraduate degree from that school. I attended U.C. Hastings for law school. The U.C. Berkeley School of Law (formerly known as Boalt Hall) and U.C. Hastings are two separate law schools.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
I never made that claim. I attended U.C. Berkeley (aka "Berkeley," aka "Cal") and received my undergraduate degree from that school. I attended U.C. Hastings for law school. The U.C. Berkeley School of Law (formerly known as Boalt Hall) and U.C. Hastings are two separate law schools.
Then what are you doing on this board?

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
No one that goes to Stanford or Berkeley, says they went to Cal.
Dude. Stop digging. Of course Stanford graduates do not say they went to Cal, because they did not. They went to Stanford. This verges on the tautological. And it's comically absurd.

As for people who go/went to Berkeley, they ALL (every one of them) use the term 'Cal" FAR more than they use the term "Berkeley." Students at other universities also refer to my alma mater as Cal. Stanford's rally cry is "Beat Cal."

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Then what are you doing on this board?
I enjoy posting here, and have some PSU connections of my own even if I did not matriculate to PSU. Plus, although it may surprise you to hear this, Cal does not have a political/test board, and discussion of political issues is heavily discouraged on its football boards.

Reactions: bdgan

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
Can we look at your valuations?

I bet I can find a violation.
My violations? I don't think I posted any of my violations however, there is a lot of information about many of Trump's in various reports concerning the indictment. As intelligent as you are should be able to easily find them. One of the potential violations I've read about has to do with highly inflated valuations regarding a property he bought at a lower price that was eventually donated as a charitable contribution. If true as per the AG, the write-off value of the property was extremely inflated and would and could have resulted insubstantial tax reduction benefits. Again, I'll wait to see if this can be proven in court. The tax savings because of the inflated valuation claimed supposedly far exceeds the original cost and subsequent true valuation of the property.

Do I know that this is factual? No, but I am willing to wait and see if the prosecutor can prove it. Are you at least willing to see if there is actual evidence that this occurred?

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
My violations? I don't think I posted any of my violations however, there is a lot of information about many of Trump's in various reports concerning the indictment. As intelligent as you are should be able to easily find them. One of the potential violations I've read about has to do with highly inflated valuations regarding a property he bought at a lower price that was eventually donated as a charitable contribution. If true as per the AG, the write-off value of the property was extremely inflated and would and could have resulted insubstantial tax reduction benefits. Again, I'll wait to see if this can be proven in court. The tax savings because of the inflated valuation claimed supposedly far exceeds the original cost and subsequent true valuation of the property.

Do I know that this is factual? No, but I am willing to wait and see if the prosecutor can prove it. Are you at least willing to see if there is actual evidence that this occurred?
Your business valuations.

Id like to see your business valuations.

Im sure I can find it is off in one direction or the other.

If not, let’s see your business deductions.

Then, in 2025, we can charge you with tax evasion.

Or something.

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
Your business valuations.

Id like to see your business valuations.

Im sure I can find it is off in one direction or the other.

If not, let’s see your business deductions.

Then, in 2025, we can charge you with tax evasion.

Or something.
I always used a certified appraiser for the valuation of my property. That way your valuations are legitimate. Years ago I had to deal with an IRS audit and other than paying my accountant for his representing me… I passed with no problem. I was selected on their random basis… not a lot of fun to have to deal with a full scale audit. Glad I didn’t fudge my numbers.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
I always used a certified appraiser for the valuation of my property. That way your valuations are legitimate. Years ago I had to deal with an IRS audit and other than paying my accountant for his representing me… I passed with no problem. I was selected on their random basis… not a lot of fun to have to deal with a full scale audit. Glad I didn’t fudge my numbers.
I bet I can find a reason to indict you.

After all, as great communist said, "Show me the man, I'll show you the crime"

I can't wait until 2025. Hopefully our team will have the guts to attack our political opponents.

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
I bet I can find a reason to indict you.

After all, as great communist said, "Show me the man, I'll show you the crime"

I can't wait until 2025. Hopefully our team will have the guts to attack our political opponents.
I doubt it. Be my guest trying… you know there are actually a lot of honest people.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
I doubt it. Be my guest trying… you know there are actually a lot of honest people.
After trying to get him for 6 years, you think Trump wasn’t honest? If there was a real violation, they’d have already seen it.

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
After trying to get him for 6 years, you think Trump wasn’t honest? If there was a real violation, they’d have already seen it.
This fraud goes back several years and it is against his business as well as himself. Don’t you ever get tired of defending him? Do you really believe everything in all investigations has been fabricated?

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
This fraud goes back several years and it is against his business as well as himself. Don’t you ever get tired of defending him? Do you really believe everything in all investigations has been fabricated?
It isn't fraud. They're saying he over (or under) valued his properties in a bank statement.

No loan was not paid back. I suppose they're saying he obtained the loan fraudulently.

The bank never cried foul. No one was harmed. So, it is a paper crime. A crime truly without a victim....if any of it is even true.

I say the property is valued at $xxxxx and your guy says, no $xxxxx-200. Who is right? How ridiculous is this?

I truly hope we have a warrior in 2025 and he uses the law to persecute liberals. I truly do.

Steve G

May 29, 2001
Yeah, whatever. Not buying your bs. I don't know a single person that went to Berkeley and calls it Cal. Specifically, the head of Art History at Duke I've known for 20 years as well as several others.
oh oh oh my neighbors in Atlanta were both Cal graduates, and husband also graduates Boalt Hall (Cal law school) and wife graduated Cal as undergrad and then UCSF med school and residency. She was head f a division at CDC and he wore a "Cal" sweatshirt all the time. How bout that. So that's 2 Cal grads on my side to one on yours!! So ha...haha.......hahaha.........

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
oh oh oh my neighbors in Atlanta were both Cal graduates, and husband also graduates Boalt Hall (Cal law school) and wife graduated Cal as undergrad and then UCSF med school and residency. She was head f a division at CDC and he wore a "Cal" sweatshirt all the time. How bout that. So that's 2 Cal grads on my side to one on yours!! So ha...haha.......hahaha.........
Don’t make me go get Smithton.

That good ole boy will knock that snobbery right out of all of yinz.

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
It isn't fraud. They're saying he over (or under) valued his properties in a bank statement.

No loan was not paid back. I suppose they're saying he obtained the loan fraudulently.

The bank never cried foul. No one was harmed. So, it is a paper crime. A crime truly without a victim....if any of it is even true.

I say the property is valued at $xxxxx and your guy says, no $xxxxx-200. Who is right? How ridiculous is this?

I truly hope we have a warrior in 2025 and he uses the law to persecute liberals. I truly do.
You really don’t know much about financial matters. Not that simple but you aught to investigate for yourself. Better yet, I’m sure everything will come out in the trial. Can’t wait!!! It’s a shame that you are willing to accept dishonesty. Enjoy your night… I’m done with this conversation until at least tomorrow.

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017

Not exactly victimless, if Trump overstated the value of his properties, the banks might have charged him a lower interest rate than they would have if he was truthful on their value.
And if Trump signed documents stating the valuations were accurate and he knew they weren't, he should be punished.

Latest posts