ADVERTISEMENT

NFL loses huge lawsuit about Sunday Ticket

They’ve got to come up with a way that people can just buy the game or games they want to watch each week. I bought the Sunday Ticket back when it was offered through Direct TV, but I only watched one team and the rest was a waste.
You may be entitled to some of that cash z

No love for the nfl but that award seems ridiculous. From the article:

The damages calculation would be evenly split among the NFL's 32 teams, with each franchise paying up to $449.6 million, according to the AP.
Not an NFL fan but lawyers have totally ruined sports. Their next target has to be HS sports. If courts say that HS players must be paid, I would drop them from tax payer support. Maybe lawyers will bring the revenge of the nerds by freeing more $ to supp9rt academics.

No love for the nfl but that award seems ridiculous. From the article:

The damages calculation would be evenly split among the NFL's 32 teams, with each franchise paying up to $449.6 million, according to the AP.
I don’t understand how anyone can sue. They set a price, people bought it. Their choice. Doesn’t matter if the price was a million dollars per game per house.

And it doesn’t matter they used a satellite company……people knew they needed to subscribe to get the games.

Did they use deceptive practices ? Did they fail to deliver?

Since the NFL lost this case can we sue for games on Peacock, or Paramount? Or A Prime? Just crazy.

Reactions: psu1969a
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT