ADVERTISEMENT

Nico & DT interviews after France freestyle gold.

Reactions: NittanyLion84
Gosh I feel old when i hear DT talking about when he was younger. His interview in the other thread from Paris, where he talks about his body not recovering like it used to. He is in his mid 20s.

#getoffmylawn

PLEASE tell me there will be a spot on Cael's staff for him when he is ready to coach. I cant stand the thought of him coaching somewhere else.

Reactions: diggerpup
PLEASE tell me there will be a spot on Cael's staff for him when he is ready to coach. I cant stand the thought of him coaching somewhere else.
Underrated aspect of Cael's program: how many potential outstanding D1 coaches. Taylor and Zain both could be championship caliber coaches. .Maybe Jason and Bo?. Nico could be ... though, with his background, maybe he runs the slush fund. Both Altons are D1 assistants, and Frank was before Olympic training.

That doesn't even get into the guys working HS and youth wrestling: Pataky, Reber, Frey, and a host of others.

Or the guys who are newer to the program like Suriano and Hall.

And that's after a mere 7 years.

Underrated aspect of Cael's program: how many potential outstanding D1 coaches. Taylor and Zain both could be championship caliber coaches. .Maybe Jason and Bo?. Nico could be ... though, with his background, maybe he runs the slush fund. Both Altons are D1 assistants, and Frank was before Olympic training.

That doesn't even get into the guys working HS and youth wrestling: Pataky, Reber, Frey, and a host of others.

Or the guys who are newer to the program like Suriano and Hall.

And that's after a mere 7 years.

All of this .... plus Bryan Piersall is in his 3rd year as asst coach at Army.

Q has his new wrestling camp.

ISU undergrad, but NLWC Varner is on PSU staff, obviously.

All of this .... plus Bryan Piersall is in his 3rd year as asst coach at Army.

Q has his new wrestling camp.

ISU undergrad, but NLWC Varner is on PSU staff, obviously.

Q handing out trophy's at West Branch tourney
lukequentin-800x600.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT