ADVERTISEMENT

Noel and Merry Christmas Wrestling Room

creamery freak

Jul 26, 2014
Just wanted to wish my brethren on the Wrestling Room Board a very Merry Christmas. I'm leaving you with this rendition of Noel from Chris Tomlin and Lauren Daigle. It is the true meaning of Christmas to me. Have a safe, healthy and blessed holiday week with your families.

Just wanted to wish my brethren on the Wrestling Room Board a very Merry Christmas. I'm leaving you with this rendition of Noel from Chris Tomlin and Lauren Daigle. It is the true meaning of Christmas to me. Have a safe, healthy and blessed holiday week with your families.

Thank you for the Christmas wishes. Sending you and yours all the best wishes over this beautiful holiday season. Merry Christmas

Christmas Special GIF by NBC

Happy holidays everyone! We had a double holiday this year, Christmas and Hanukkah with my brother’s family. My husband loved the NLWC sweatshirt. I took my niece and nephew shopping so they could select something they wanted, and my nephew picked out a PSU Wrestling sweatshirt. They live near Princeton and he has wrestled ether with their youth program. He’s gone to Princeton matches, but has never been to a PSU one. One day…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT