ADVERTISEMENT

Noteworthy Results & Goldfish Games: Week of 11/14 - 11/20

I was watching the Oklahoma State vs Wyoming dual. Wyoming is really young with 6 freshman starting. Volk lost 2-0 to Mastro in a pretty good match. Job Greenwood of Wyoming beat Carter Young by a point. I turned it off after 165 and I doubt Wyoming was going to win another match. No Buchanan for Wyoming.

Reactions: danoftw and hlstone
My other Lions kept it respectfully close in the middle weights against tOSU, including a come from behind upset by Lennox Wolak over 6th ranked Ethan Smith (8-6 DEC).

VwthWWt.jpg

Reactions: hlstone
My other Lions kept it respectfully close in the middle weights against tOSU, including a come from behind upset by Lennox Wolak over 6th ranked Ethan Smith (8-6 DEC).

VwthWWt.jpg
Columbia grad? From NY?

Gomez with another Td to lead 9-2!! Escape makes it 9-3 with 27 seconds. Gomez wins 9-3!!!

Reactions: mcruny42
Nick went for an inside trip and got spun to his back on the way down for 4, loses 14-4.

Beard v Bonaccorsi up now

Td Pitt
E leh. 2-1 pitt

4 shots Bonaccorsi 0.5 shot Beard
End of 1

Bonaccorsi down, Beard top
E-Bonaccorsi 3-1
Td Bonaccorsi 5-1
E-Beard
Td-Bonaccorsi 7-2
E-Beard 7-3
End of 2nd

Bonaccorsi top Beard under

Bonaccorsi has RT
E-Beard 7-4 Bonaccorsi
Bonaccorsi Td 9-4 RT secured

Final score 10-4

Beard is officially a Mountain Hawk, 2 half shots.

Last edited:
Beard v Bonaccorsi up now

Td Pitt
E leh. 2-1 pitt

4 shots Bonaccorsi 0.5 shot Beard
End of 1

Bonaccorsi down, Beard top
E-Bonaccorsi 3-1
Td Bonaccorsi 5-1
E-Beard
Td-Bonaccorsi 7-2
E-Beard 7-3
End of 2nd

Bonaccorsi top Beard under

Bonaccorsi has RT
Ouch. Tough one for Mike.

Pitzer is following that up by kicking Taylor's rear.
Pitzer 10-1
Pitt 22 Lehigh 12

Lehigh is going to get their ass kicked on the 4th. It should be fun listening to the Lehigh fans grumbling about PSU stalling for scoring 50 TDs.
Is Pitzer going to be the guy for them this year or is he just wrestling his 5 allowed attached matches because I’ve seen Jake Slinger going as well. I would think Pitzer is the better option but maybe they want him to redshirt and get a bit bigger and stronger

Is Pitzer going to be the guy for them this year or is he just wrestling his 5 allowed attached matches because I’ve seen Jake Slinger going as well. I would think Pitzer is the better option but maybe they want him to redshirt and get a bit bigger and stronger
Plan for now is for Pitzer to redshirt. They want him to gain another 10-15 lbs.

Reactions: hlstone and zzs006
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT