ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing better than a PSU win and a sPitt embarrassment

NITTANYJGK

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2002
Great win today for the Nittany Lions in the afternoon and then the meltdown of Pitt tonight.

I loved watching that arrogant SOB Narduzzi get embarrassed in the Backyard Brawl. His sophisticated, hi-Tech offense got stuffed by a team we blew out.

Pitt is looking at a losing season, perhaps a very bad, 3-9 or 4-8 losing season. It couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

Yep, it was a great day. A nice Penn State win and a humiliating loss by the Fighting Narduzzi's.

Reactions: joeaubie21
PiT needs to get out of 1-A.
Very true. pitt should join the MAC and be done with it. They are a city school with no fan base. They need to stop sucking money from the Pennsylvania taxpayers in an attempt to be something they aren't.

It will drive the pitt fanbase nuts if Jurkovic is replaced as the starter with the guy who would have been Penn States's third or maybe even fourth string QB. They will never be able to accept that even if Veilleux turns out to be Tom Brady's twin.

Reactions: joeaubie21
It will drive the pitt fanbase nuts if Jurkovic is replaced as the starter with the guy who would have been Penn States's third or maybe even fourth string QB. They will never be able to accept that even if Veilleux turns out to be Tom Brady's twin.
Just scroll through a few threads on the Lair and it seems those that support the Duzz are in a small minority. They mainly want Jurk benched or for him to bow out of the pitt program and want the most talented backup QB to play. They seem to just want to have a chance to field a non-sophisticated offense that can actually complete passes and move the football to score and have a chance to win games..........

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Just scroll through a few threads on the Lair and it seems those that support the Duzz are in a small minority. They mainly want Jurk benched or for him to bow out of the pitt program and want the most talented backup QB to play. They seem to just want to have a chance to field a non-sophisticated offense that can actually complete passes and move the football to score and have a chance to win games..........

There's a total meltdown going on at that turd den.

I love it.

Duzzy's post game press conf. First question was right on key about their inept QB...... And right on key Duzzy says he doesn't plan on replacing his inept QB unless the reporter can play QB......

You have a misconception that Pitt fans will not root for PSU guys even if it would benefit us. You didn’t see anyone rooting against John Petrishen when he helped us win the ACC. Some of my favorite players growing up were Franco and family friend Jack Ham.

If Veilleux is better than Jurkovec, get him in NOW. It does not matter to me/us where he would’ve been on your depth chart. Heck, I think we’d take that guy who spelled Clifford against Iowa a few years back right about now. If anything, it’s the coaching staff who is too stubborn to pull the plug.

You have a misconception that Pitt fans will not root for PSU guys even if it would benefit us. You didn’t see anyone rooting against John Petrishen when he helped us win the ACC. Some of my favorite players growing up were Franco and family friend Jack Ham.

If Veilleux is better than Jurkovec, get him in NOW. It does not matter to me/us where he would’ve been on your depth chart. Heck, I think we’d take that guy who spelled Clifford against Iowa a few years back right about now. If anything, it’s the coaching staff who is too stubborn to pull the plug.
Well see, you’re actually rational, most of your fanbase isn’t. Definitely the moderators over at the Lair are not because that’s why 99% of us are banned.

It was the "happy time" there when the clowns Steve F. and Harry P. ran the crap house and I shut it down 4 times.

You are a rare bird. Most of the pitt fans are ignorant A-holes who hate anything Penn State and would prefer an injury to a key PSU player than a national championship for pitt.

The latest talk in pitt-land is that if Narduzzi starts Jurkovic next Saturday, then all the fans there should walk out en mass immediately. This would be quite interesting. Of course, there are so few fans there it might be hard to notice if most walked out.

Very true. pitt should join the MAC and be done with it. They are a city school with no fan base. They need to stop sucking money from the Pennsylvania taxpayers in an attempt to be something they aren't.
If we’re going to take a step down, I’d rather just become an indy or drop down to FCS and move back to the Big East. Us, Boston College, and Syracuse belong there more than any other conference anyways and I’d be fine with it since I’m a Pitt hoops fan first.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT