ADVERTISEMENT

Oakland A's are phoning it in

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
Is it possible to lose 140 games? The game experience is just weird. Here, their play-by-play announcer sounds like one of those baby dolls that speaks when you pull the string.

Reactions: PSUPride1
Is it possible to lose 140 games? The game experience is just weird. Here, their play-by-play announcer sounds like one of those baby dolls that speaks when you pull the string.

Sad. If I had a few $billion to waste I’d buy the A’s and move them back to suburban Philadelphia.

As a side note, for all those genius sportswriters who demand that we say RBI instead of RBI’s, why don’t they then say the Oakland A when reporting on the A’s?

Sad. If I had a few $billion to waste I’d buy the A’s and move them back to suburban Philadelphia.

As a side note, for all those genius sportswriters who demand that we say RBI instead of RBI’s, why don’t they then say the Oakland A when reporting on the A’s?
Weird but they won’t be the Oakland team next year and will be known only as the Athletics with no town or city affiliation. They will even play at a AAA stadium for a couple years until a new stadium is built in Los Vegas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT