ADVERTISEMENT

Obama is the Greatest Theat to Jews Since the 1930s

BicyclePete

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
According to Mark Levin (a Jew):

I've got something on the tip of my tongue that I believe to be absolutely accurate," said Mark Levin, "and I'm really weighing whether to say it or not."

"I'm gonna say it," Levin said. "Barack Obama, as a result of this (Obama administration declassifying documents revealing Israel's nuclear program), including arming up the Islamonazis in Tehran, is the greatest threat the Jews face, not in this country but in Israel, since the 1930s. Do you agree with me Mr. Producer?"

"He's the greatest threat they face since the 1930s," Levin continued, "and I say that because he is doing more now to degrade Israel's military and defense posture, its intelligence information - he's doing more now to arm Israel's enemy - than anybody."

"The Germans are resisting what he's doing; the French are resisting what he's doing; the Israelis are resisting what he's doing; the Arab countries are resisting what he's doing," stated Levin.

"He is the greatest threat that that nation faces," declared Levin. "And by the way, he's a great threat to our nation too as far as I'm concerned, but umm, that for another day and every day."

Yes he did!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.