ADVERTISEMENT

Odd story: Blake Corum's vehicle stolen

Valid point. I just happened across the Corum tweet correcting how he came to possess this camero and thought it odd. But you are absolutely correct, the Mazi Smith driving around with weapon for which he didn't have a permit and a few loaded magazines is a bigger concern.
No, no. no. I was just trying to play a little game of Clue to figure out who stole the car.

• Haha
Reactions: Online Persona
For those who still want to be outraged. NIL did get him a 70,000 dollar truck.

I'm glad he doesn't have to walk now. I was really worried about him slipping on the ice and tearing another ACL or something like that. But how does he know that the dealership makes buying stress-free? He didn't have to pay for his ride. In my experience, buying from a dealer is only stress-free if you can afford to get taken for a ride and not worry about it.

2017, snow camo-designed Camaro pictured below. Tweet went out that his "prized, NIL-funded" Camaro was stolen and he tweeted back that his parents bought it for him as a gift. His dad owns a small landscaping business, mowing grass, etc. Mom apparently used to work at a restaurant. They have 4 kids. Doesn't seem like they would have the kind of money to buy this type of vehicle for one of their kids. Just odd. If it were NIL, it would make sense. Is it possible that he owned this vehicle pre-NIL so he had to say his parents bought it?

I think you got it right.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
You guys are missing the point and arguing about the wrong thing.
I am going with Mr. Smith of the interior DL with a gun to use to drop off his license to carry.
Your guess?

It was obviously requisitioned by one of Michigan's many militias. It's with the Wolverine Watchmen now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT