ADVERTISEMENT

Of the following sports at the pro, college & high school level, which 2 have you attended the most?

NFL football games
College football games
High school football games
Major League Baseball games
Minor League Baseball games
College baseball games
High school baseball games
NBA basketball games
College basketball games
High school basketball games
College wrestling
High school wrestling
NHL hockey games
College hockey games
High school hockey games

For me, major league baseball would be #1 and then college football #2 in events attended.
College football followed closely by High School Football. Been to plenty of MLB and Minor League baseball games but never been to an NFL game and I have absolutely no interest in ever attending one.

High school basketball is way out in front for me, followed by other high school sports (football, soccer, baseball, softball, track meets). My kids were all three-sport athletes in HS and all played hoops. There were times when my wife and I had to be at different events on the same night, but we never missed a game. Those days were the BEST and I really miss them. I hope I live long enough to have grandchildren and get to watch them play.
I still attend quite a few high school events. I also love college football, college hoops and MLB, but rarely travel anymore to see those games in person. Maybe a couple games a year, that's it. I'd rather watch from the comfort of my living room than make the 5+ hour round trips to PSU, PNC Park, Yankee Stadium. I guess I'm getting old.
On the flip side, I wouldn't cross the street to watch an NBA game -- even if the ticket was free. And my interest in the NFL seems to fade a little more each year. I probably won't watch a full game until the playoffs begin.

Reactions: john4psu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT