ADVERTISEMENT

Officer Wilson was cleared of any and all charges, BUT....

SFNit

Oct 7, 2008
...Eric Holder, in his typical racist manner, just couldn't admit that he, Obungehole, The Governor of MO, the MSM, Rev Al and all the racist rioters in Ferguson were WRONG and acted out of their inherent racism and stupidity and pandering......oh,no, he had to attack the Ferguson cops for what he determines is their racism, as if that will somehow justify the evil he brought to this situation.

Every lib rag, talk show host and brain dead race cultist I've seen or heard today skip over the horrendous misdeeds of the lefties and black racists and rush to discuss the pervasive racism of the cops.....that's their focus. I heard one black woman on local radio here actually say that if any cop had private thought of racism in private emails, firing him would not be going far enough....apparently she wanted him criminally prosecuted or whipped or killed! Apparently. it's now a crime in the USA to have "racist" (as defined by Holder et al) thoughts or feelings......even if you don't act on them....that's Obungehole's AmeriKa

That's where we are folks. Falsely condemning someone of racism without a proper investigation , rioting based on a bogus story of "hands up" by the Gentle Giant, and involving the Federal government which gleefully enters into a situation to inflame racial tensions and all but justify rioting isn't worth a mention let alone a meaningful discussion and APOLOGY. NO, this POS AG has to add fuel to the fire and get his last racist blows in.

Another classic quote from KOMI (as in Commie) radio here in SF was when the host said, "I understand that 2/3 of the population in Ferguson is African American, but 90% of all violent police confrontation being against Blacks just prove they are racists". Really? I think it just proves that Black perps break the law at a higher rate than other races and are more prone to act violently and trigger those situations......that math more than works for me....

I hope to hell the Reps grow a pair and appoint a special prosecutor to go after this racist POS now or soon after his stupid ass leaves office.....
This post was edited on 3/5 12:45 AM by SFNit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News