ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL IGT: Maryland @ PSU hoops

Outstanding first half. The lions are on fire at both ends. Couldn't have had a better first half. Hope they can keep it going. Come out strong and finish this.

These kids look like a different team. They are taking it to the #17 team on both ends if the court. I think you have to keep Cambers now. Seriously

Really happy for the team how well they are playing. Just makes you wonder what these season could have been if they would have played like this earlier in the season. Big 10 tourney could be fun.

Really happy for the team how well they are playing. Just makes you wonder what these season could have been if they would have played like this earlier in the season. Big 10 tourney could be fun.

Surely is nice for the players and those that attend to see the team playing this well. But it also makes it that much more bizzare that this same roster lost to Bradley, DePaul, Nebraska, Rutgers......this season, and Rider and others last season that kept last year's team out of the NCAA. I still see that on Chambers, and even if this team wins the B10 tournament I'm ready to see a new coach on the PSU sideline.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT