ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Auburn Whiteout Game Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
please use this thread for pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussions about the PSU - Auburn game. If you are replying to another post, please use the Quote function.

We Are ...

- happy to have a Whiteout in nice weather
- looking forward to hearing the Student Section and the rest of the fans make a lot of noise
- surprised and pleased to be hosting a SEC team, as they don't travel north too frequently
- curious to see how Auburn responds to the Whiteout experience
- expecting to be celebrating a good game, and a nice win, throughout the evening

... Penn State!!!!!!!!

announcers during the MSU-Miami game were saying that MSU would "melt" in the 90 degree weather and Miami was used to hot weather. Looks like it gets really hot in East Lansing, MI also. because it didn't affect MSU one bit. How will AU handle this "horrible" Northern weather they always hear about??? :p

Does anyone have any insight on how ABC is going to handle the coverage given the delay of the GT vs Clemson gam
Im hoping at the very least the local ABC affiliates switch to our game.. but no word from ABC how this will be handled likely means I'm going to miss the first quarter

Reactions: Nittany Ned2
After 15 years of having Season Tix, I decided to drop them this year. I now realize that was a mistake because I really wish I was up there right now. Next year I'm getting tix again!

Reactions: paws1957
I feel PSU wins Auburn players a lot cocky going in, similar to PSU first trip to Nebraska 81.

New drinking game; take a shot every time the "Dancing with the Stars" commercial comes on or some other lame ABC show getting shilled for the fall season...

Reactions: paws1957
ADVERTISEMENT