ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Iowa Game Thread

Shame. PSU is the better team. Can’t throw a guy with no real experience in and expect him to be Tom Brady. Now the lack of psu run game will haunt us. I don’t know if the defense can pitch a shutout, but I don’t see psu finding the end zone again unless the defense sets them up inside the 20. Good news if Sean isn ‘t too badly injured and can play after the break,this dampens the loss.

Reactions: GregInPitt
Clifford has come back in the second half from injury in previous games. I recall Levis spotting him. Oddly PSU still leads but has an uphill battle on the second half. Hopefully Roberson just has nerves and can settle down, if not it will definitely get ugly.
Roberson ain't it.. Sorry go with Warren and less in the box with the spread.. Lol he is good for three yards a carry in spread

All of a sudden all the Clifford haters want him in the game.
Backup they demanded will settle but can he win if no Clifford.

Reactions: Nitt1300
Ribs or shoulder with Clifford. If Roberson is in there then we have to hope for a shutout from the d because he’s not moving the football.

Shame. PSU is the better team. Can’t throw a guy with no real experience in and expect him to be Tom Brady. Now the lack of psu run game will haunt us. I don’t know if the defense can pitch a shutout, but I don’t see psu finding the end zone again unless the defense sets them up inside the 20. Good news if Sean isn ‘t too badly injured and can play after the break,this dampens the loss.
A positive play would be nice. How about running a few snaps without being off-side.

Reactions: m.knox
Sound like Clifford might have bruised or broken ribs, hopefully just bruised and can come back and play.

Reactions: ftlpsu
IF Clifford cannot play second half, give Roberson one or two more series and then if he still looks like he is playing football for the first time in his life, give Veilleux a shot. He just might surprise.

Now we’re pushing for the 3rd string guy to come in against the #3 team.

IF Clifford cannot play second half, give Roberson one or two more series and then if he still looks like he is playing football for the first time in his life, give Veilleux a shot. He just might surprise.

Not sure he could do worse at this point. Hope Clifford is back.

Has Levis even shown that he is any good? Seems Kentucky has playmakers running the football.
He came in cold and gave OSU a run for their money. He's getting the job done at UK. Not saying he was better than Clifford, but Levis has talent.

Reactions: slykens
this is the play where the Iowa WR (Jones) hit the pylon with his hand while in the air

I've always said that Midwest are the phoniest fake nice people in the country. In reality they are garbage.
Actually thats Minnesota. Iowans are stubborn bastards and it's actually considered a positive. Being called a son of a bitch is a compliment out there. Thats why they like wrestling and MMA, not unlike PA actually. Some hard headed bastards.

Now we’re pushing for the 3rd string guy to come in against the #3 team.
The defense is handling the #3 offense with ease. I’d settle for someone who can get the ball to midfield then punt right now.

I'm not a nice person, but if I were PSU I'd take out Petras...What's the saying...Tits for Tats? :cool:

images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT