ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Villanova 2021 Game Thread!

Midnighter2

Jan 21, 2021
Tom sent me a note asking if I'd set up the official game thread while he's out of pocket today.

Anyway, please use this thread for pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussions about the Nittany Lions - Wildcats game.

Midnighter Bar is open!

🥂 Midnighter Bar Game Day Specials 🍸

open.gif

The Brisker - Remy Martin VSOP, Lemon Juice, Angostura Bitters, Simple Syrup, Orange Twist - $14.00

Palestra Perfect Martini - Beefeater London Dry Gin, Byrrh Grand Quinquina, Dolin Dry Vermouth, Lemon Twist - $13.50

Song Girls Smash - Mumm Napa Brut Prestige, Fresh Strawberries, Lemon Garnish - $8,500,000.00/year + Instagram Residuals

My Coach - Fresh Pennsylvania Apple Cider, Stolle & Wolfe Bourbon, Maple Syrup, Fever Tree Ginger Beer, Apple Wedge Garnish - $16.00 + $5,000,000.00 for Assistant Coaches

McAndrew Board Member Featured Drink - The L/S/H/F Lake Person - Luponic Distortion: Revolution No. 004 IPA (Firestone Walker Brewery), Plymouth Gin Chaser (served room temperature) - $10.00

Remember to tip your servers!

giphy.gif

d050746b84b5dc24e1763477a09a0bce.gif

200.gif

HWbF.gif

Settled in here with a White Chocolate Mocha and Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin from Starbucks. Come on, boys! Give me an ASS. BEATING. o_O !

Your drink is next week. Already working on it in the Midnighter Bar N/A Cocktail lab....

Reactions: BobPSU92
Will have a 'My Coach". Listening to the game on Sirius XM radio. Thank goodness the game started. Couldn't listen anymore to the ND Irish Circle Jerk conversation about their game and how Kelly is better than the legendary DON BROWN!!!

Reactions: Midnighter2
Will have a 'My Coach". Listening to the game on Sirius XM radio. Thank goodness the game started. Couldn't listen anymore to the ND Irish Circle Jerk conversation about their game and how Kelly is better than the legendary DON BROWN!!!

Wow! Big spender! Your cocktail is on the way - you can have it served to you by Sandy Barbour with the thanks of Nittany Lions fans everywhere…

Gonna sleep through this one. Out to LA and back the last 36 hours. Wake me when it’s over.

ADVERTISEMENT