ADVERTISEMENT

Offspring

How would folks compare the coaching careers of Bill and Rob Koll?
Good question. The end of the Bill Koll era happened while i was at school. Even back then I thought Bill Koll did a lot of nothing, living off of PA recruiting and the natural affinity high schools had for PSU. I'm over stating a bit I'm sure but better things could have happened with more effort. I'm no Bill Koll fan.
Rob Koll will also never win a national championship but does relatively well from a limited resource / high academics environment.

After much thought I will go with God and Jesus. Jesus struggled against lefties, but overall an excellent career.

If Jammez is indeed Mike T's daddy like I suspect- that is a heck of a troll legacy.

Reactions: LHavenlion
Sorry to bring basketball up, but Steph Curry certainly has found greater success than his dad, Dell.

Was John Smith's father a wrestler? Or Caels? They certainly have exceeded their father's accomplishments.

Cael's father is a good, well respected high school wrestling coach. Cael has certainly adopted that training and excelled as a legendary wrestler and now as an elite college coach.

Can anyone come up with the names of a few offspring of very successful people that have exceded their successful parents performance in the same endeavor. I am having a hard time coming up with any. We should probably exclude someone in the financial world.

What got me thinking about it was a post on HR saying JoJo has John Smiths genes so he will figure it out. Will Caels boys achieve more than he did? Seems to me the offspring always come up a little short. Anybody?
Would Tim McGraw qualify? Father Tug was really good......but Tim had both his singing AND FAITH HILL!!!! He gets my votes if for only Faith Hill!!!!!

Reactions: Needanap
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT