ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State

FlyinLion1

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Ok, so, here’s what I’m hearing about the Buckeyes heading into the season……………. I’m hearing 2 critical things:

1. Ohio State’s quarterback situation is tenuous at best heading into the season.

Specifically, I’m hearing that the freshman is better then McCord, overall.

2. Hearing that the offensive line is suspect heading into the season

With all that being said, based on how our team is constructed heading into the season I believe if those 2 critical things end-up being the case, I believe we have a decent shot at beating the Buckeyes this season.

Beyond that, let’s say we do somehow, some way end-up escaping Columbus with a Win, we would then most-likely be playing Michigan for all the marbles at Beaver Stadium in November!

Finally, I’m gonna make a very bold prediction right now as the season creeps ever so closer.

I’m gonna predict that the Buckeyes lose to Notre Dame on the road at night in September. I think that as a result we’ll have a decent shot of beating them a few weeks later. If that were to in-fact happen I believe the Bucks will then turn around, & most-likely lose the following Saturday at Wisconsin.

Last but not least I think that the Bucks will almost-certainly lose to Michigan in the season finale in Ann Arbor.

Day is Gone if my prediction comes True that is!

Last edited:
Reactions: aworsnup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News