ADVERTISEMENT

OJ is rambling...not sure that's good for his cause...

I've never seen a parole hearing before but to me it seems O.J. would make a better impression if he at least pretended to be contrite. Coming across as cocky and argumentative with a parole board can't be a positive thing. That said, my guess he'll be cut loose.

I've never seen a parole hearing before but to me it seems O.J. would make a better impression if he at least pretended to be contrite. Coming across as cocky and argumentative with a parole board can't be a positive thing. That said, my guess he'll be cut loose.

He should as he has served 5-7 years more than the average Joe would have. He has a $25,000 per month pension and if he's smart he would leave for the Carribbean forever. No way he's not left out... Bob

He should as he has served 5-7 years more than the average Joe would have. He has a $25,000 per month pension and if he's smart he would leave for the Carribbean forever. No way he's not left out... Bob

What is his $25K/month pension from? It's not from the NFL.

I think he owes the Goldman family $25M. Time for him to make some money and pay up.

it interesting...OJ got 33 years (has served 9) for "armed robbery" and dennis hastert was just got 15 months.

Reactions: BBrown
Everyone with a twitter account is eagerly awaiting the obvious "Juice is loose" barage of tweets that are coming

He said he would move to Florida. If he comes to JAX, I plan on doing a daily morning talk show with him. It'll be called "Juice and Toast in the Morning"

Hope he doesn't mind being called Toast, though.

What is his $25K/month pension from? It's not from the NFL.
I don't know the figures on his NFL pension......but I believe he has 4 or 5 million in pension benefits that accumulated while he was in prison. So he can now collect the monthly and tap into the millions. I believe that his pension money is exempt from the civil action that was brought by the Brown and Goldman families.
*unfortunately I cannot cite were I got the 4 million figure. However, ESPN is speculating that his pension is only 10,550 per month. If you add his Social Security to that he should be able to get by nicely somewhere out of the limelight. I doubt that is in his DNA however.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obliviax
How much time should he serve for not paying any money that he was legally obligated to pay the Goldmans? Isn't that a crime as well? I know the average Joe would probably serve some time for that.

He moved to Florida where his residence is untouchable. Also, they cannot take any of his retirement money. They would need to try to seize other assets or income, like if he went out and got a job. The kicker here is that I think the Goldman's had 20 years to collect, which just ran out.

I don't know the figures on his NFL pension......but I believe he has 4 or 5 million in pension benefits that accumulated while he was in prison. So he can now collect the monthly and tap into the millions. I believe that his pension money is exempt from the civil action that was brought by the Brown and Goldman families.
*unfortunately I cannot cite were I got the 4 million figure. However, ESPN is speculating that his pension is only 10,550 per month. If you add his Social Security to that he should be able to get by nicely somewhere out of the limelight. I doubt that is in his DNA however.

His pension is 25,000 per month. Goldman's cannot touch it. He made 2.7 million in the 9 years he was in jail. There's really no reason for him to work, he'll just have to give it all away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT