ADVERTISEMENT

OSU/Michigan

GOPSU01

Jan 3, 2011
Just heard the last time Michigan won in Columbus was 2000. WOW and WOW. Part of me hopes OSU wins and grounds Michigan back into there place. Doesn’t seem that long ago, well early last year/season he was on the hot seat before they caught lightning in a bottle. Crazy though they have not won there since 2000

Just heard the last time Michigan won in Columbus was 2000. WOW and WOW. Part of me hopes OSU wins and grounds Michigan back into there place. Doesn’t seem that long ago, well early last year/season he was on the hot seat before they caught lightning in a bottle. Crazy though they have not won there since 2000

Yep, scUM is 0-9 at The Shoe since 2000. Not only that, they're 3-17 in their last 20 games against duhO$U (i.e., 3-8 at the Big Outhouse - 11 of the last 20 have been at the Big Outhouse because scUM & duhO$U didn't play in the COVID Year [2020] which would have been played at The Shoe). Think about how bad that is - scUM is 3-17 in their last 20 games against duhO$U despite 11 of the 20 being played at the Big Outhouse!

I don't care who wins as long as it's a good, tight game. I want the playoff committee to have to make a tough decision on a one-loss Big Ten team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT