ADVERTISEMENT

OT Am I a loser or just getting older

Samurailion

May 29, 2001
So I work middle shift at my job. Tomorrow night I am leaving at half shift so I can watch the basketball games, first let me explain the situation. On Fridays my wife works until 3 in the morning and since I work until 11 our two beautiful children stay at my mother in laws house overnight . I usually will just come home on a normal Friday at 11 and kick a few back and enjoy some me time with no worries. Well this weekend my wife will be busy with wedding showers so Saturday and Sunday will be me and my 1 and 2 year old kids. So anyway, I am planning on stopping on my way home tom at a pub and having a few cold beers and some wings and then head home and drink my labatt, I have asked some friends to meet up with me but nobody can. Am I a loser because nobody will join me? Am I getting old because I really am looking forward to just hanging by myself? Am I being selfish by leaving work early and not picking my kids up? Not sure which one it is but do any of you just hang solo at a local pub for dinner at the bar? Should I be worried? Oh and just to clear some things up ha I am not an alcoholic, I prob drink about 8 beers usually one night a week. I know this is random and confusing but thoughts are appreciated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.