ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Arrested Development back for another season.

LTFox14

Oct 15, 2005
Arrested Development will be back with 17 ep order.

"We're gonna do another 17 episodes," Grazer told host Bill Simmons, when asked about the Emmy-winning series that ran for three seasons (from 2003-2006) on Fox, then was revived with an additional 15-episode run in 2013 via Netflix. "So stay tuned for Arrested Development[/I]."

Love the original run - some of the best writing ever in TV...

but, I didn't make it through the Netflix fourth season. I may revisit at some point, but something was missing. Having episodes focus on one or two characters just didn't work as well for me.

Hopefully it's much better than the last season. That was a huge disappointment.

As others have said, that 2013 run wasn't good at all. And the original series is among my 5 favorite comedy series ever.

Hopefully they're able to get everyone together at the same time to film normal episodes this time instead of only having 1 or 2 of them on screen at a time. It's still a great collections of characters, so I'm hopeful they can get it right this time.

(side note, the first time portia de rossi was on screen in the 2013 episodes it took me a minute to realize it was her. Not that she looked 'bad' necessarily, but time was not kind to the surf board).

Watched the entire Netflix run, not impressed in the least. It was like watching a favorite band well past its prime.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT