ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hayden Fox is back!!!!

LTFox14

Oct 15, 2005
This is the week of reboots! Did anyone ask for a coach reboot in our OT poll! Well ask and you shall receive. Craig T Nelson is reprising his role as Coach in an NBC reboot ordered to series.

NBC is tackling a Coach[/I] revival.
The Peacock network has ordered a 13-episode sequel to the '90s sitcom, with Craig T. Nelson reprising his title role, TVLine has learned.
The present-day Coach[/I] will pick up 18 years later and find Nelson's Hayden Fox interrupting his retirement to become assistant coach to his own grown son, who is the new head coach at an Ivy League school in Pennsylvania that is just starting up a new team.

They will have to pull Dauber away from his voice over work as Patrick on Spongebob. Can't be worse than a lot of the crap on TV today.

He didn't have a son in the original series, just a daughter.

In a classic TV move when a show is starting to die, Hayden and his new wife (the TV anchor) adopted a baby boy when they couldn't conceive one of their own. Hayden was coaching the pro team at that point in the series.

One of my favorite shows ever. He needs to get back to Minnesota State. The Orlando Breakers was just a stupid move.

Dauber and Luther were maybe the best on the show. And Kelly is still sort of hot...

clare-carey-weeds-2.jpg

Once the series changed locations from Minnesota to Florida, Hayden and Christine adopted a baby boy.

Thanks nitnyheel and bwcanes- I totally forgot about the Orlando Breaker years. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT