ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Stephen A. Smith to Kevin Durant - "You do not want to make an enemy out of me."

mn78psu83

Nov 10, 2011
Who is the oversensitive one? That's rich. Smith's sense of self-importance is a little out of proportion.

LINK: Stephen A. Smith: Windbag

"But I will say this lastly: you don’t want to make an enemy out of me. And I’m looking right into the camera, and I’m going to say it again. You do not want to make an enemy out of me. I’m not having it. I’ve done nothing wrong and I’m not going to tolerate it."

I remember when the story was the story and some nameless person reported it. Now you've got these jagoffs who think they are part of the story. Newsflash, anyone can be a reporter. I'd like to see all these tool talking heads go. Not that I watch ESPN.

Who is the oversensitive one? That's rich. Smith's sense of self-importance is a little out of proportion.

LINK: Stephen A. Smith: Windbag

"But I will say this lastly: you don’t want to make an enemy out of me. And I’m looking right into the camera, and I’m going to say it again. You do not want to make an enemy out of me. I’m not having it. I’ve done nothing wrong and I’m not going to tolerate it."
Never was the below image more appropriate:

71c3931c1edc4353a0c03ec549753b965872a2c343c09255617f4470cbd924ed.jpg

Who's Stephen A. Smith?

One of the multitude of rumor-monger-ers masquerading as reporters on the four-letter these days. In the more and more distant past, there were actual reporters who (A) dug around on their own to find a story, (B) applied at least a modicum of research to try to get the story right, (C) actually spoke to the subject of their stories to get their take, and (D) were still able to file their columns in time for the next edition. (For you youngsters, that's a reference to printed newspapers.) Many of them were as well known as the talking heads of today, but for their reporting and writing skills rather than their bombast. Nowadays it's more important to be first (and loudest) than to be right.

And while we're at it, GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

Guys, I KNOW WHO STEPHEN A SMITH IS! That was a Lavar Arrington "Who's Dan Morgan" reference....

We knew you did, but who can pass up a chance to get up on a soapbox and rant about a tool like him? We're just happy you provided the soapbox, so...thank you!

Reactions: PSU87
Steve Carlton was a man way ahead of his time - he recognized early on that there was absolutely no benefit to talking to the press for any reason, at any time. If nobody ever fed the beast, it would starve to death.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT