ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Univ of Rochester football players rescued from kidnapping ...

In a really odd kidnapping case 2 UofR football player were abducted for 40 hrs. over the weekend. They were beat, one player shot in the leg, and had money credit cards stolen. A total of 6 people, under the age of 25, have been arrested and are facing kidnapping charges.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com...stions-remain-ur-student-abductions/76926746/

been following the story since I am a Webster native. I understand the police are being tight-lipped since there is an ongoing investigation, but so far have they revealed any motive for these heinous acts?

been following the story since I am a Webster native. I understand the police are being tight-lipped since there is an ongoing investigation, but so far have they revealed any motive for these heinous acts?
As of 7:00 am this morning on my way to work, no. There was a vague reference to a bad drug deal but I believe that was a reporter's speculation (REALLY?) I would think authorities would disclose more detail to serve as a warning/lessons learned to other college students and young folks who might be tempted to "take a walk on the wild side". I'm personally interested in how and where they were kidnapped and how the cops found the location where they were being held. They were being held on the north east side on the other side of the Genesee, fairly remote from the campus and the notorious "murder triangle".

Reactions: simons96
As of 7:00 am this morning on my way to work, no. There was a vague reference to a bad drug deal but I believe that was a reporter's speculation (REALLY?) I would think authorities would disclose more detail to serve as a warning/lessons learned to other college students and young folks who might be tempted to "take a walk on the wild side". I'm personally interested in how and where they were kidnapped and how the cops found the location where they were being held. They were being held on the north east side on the other side of the Genesee, fairly remote from the campus and the notorious "murder triangle".

zoiks, familiar with that part of town. this feels a little too personal, though. not some random "we're gonna teach these punks a lesson"

Multiple University sources, actually. Word is that these fellas had some Risky Business goings on... Got on over their heads/went with the finance plan ... Apparently they fell behind on payments for cervixes rendered

Reactions: demlion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT