ADVERTISEMENT

Our 157 is the Most Entertaining Wrestler Around

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
T&T wear me out but this guy is entertaining beyond entertaining. He goes upper body and doesn’t look back. This is wrestling. Just love the sport.

i’ve never seen someone this threatening upper body wise and he pulls the trigger. This is a new type of guy. This is what we need in our sport.

monkey-smells.gif

He's definitely fun to watch, but our guy at 157 is just better, pure and simple. ;)
that’s fun and all but he’s scared. literally has to win a match stalling to the point of DQ. 😜. He deserved a stalling DQ. Pussy. Who said it not me.

that’s fun and all but he’s scared. literally has to win a match stalling to the point of DQ. 😜. He deserved a stalling DQ. Pussy. Who said it not me.
Wrong board for that stupid S buddy.. fits the narrative for HR… so far that’s pretty much CS go to move .. so people figure out how to neutralize it… kinda like good wrestlers with a variety of strategies do to be successful and let the other fall away to being good to average.

Reactions: danoftw
@johnstownsteel
I do apologize as I feel as though our alliance is one that simply is undeniable. Two biggest trolls in history for either board. you have to understand when i’m joking and I recognize I draw the lines in that aspect.

And yes, i’ve trolled HR on a level you should strive for.

And now we have this ^^^^
jmadden will be your mentor for gifs..
Yeah, stop. This is a JTS issue and i feel like i’m his mentor because i’m the king of trolling HR and it was just some shit I did while bored. Yet it’s legendary….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT