ADVERTISEMENT

Our defense isn’t good

It didn’t age well, but there is something to be said for starting slow every game. I’m still not sure how I feel about Tom Allen. I’ll let you know after the USC game! 😀

It didn’t age well, but there is something to be said for starting slow every game. I’m still not sure how I feel about Tom Allen. I’ll let you know after the USC game! 😀

After the usc game you will move the carrot.

This team has many flaws can you imagine if we would have played Alabama or Georgia last nite? We would have been taken to shed and beat by 5 touchdowns, this is not a good team

This team has many flaws can you imagine if we would have played Alabama or Georgia last nite? We would have been taken to shed and beat by 5 touchdowns, this is not a good team
I have to agree. We have some very good players and some talent holes. The defensive secondary and wide receivers are the holes. Realistically imo our ranking is low teens right now.

I have to agree. We have some very good players and some talent holes. The defensive secondary and wide receivers are the holes. Realistically imo our ranking is low teens right now.
Many of the passes were off line. Drew started sharp but got worse as the game progressed.

I struggle watching our defense. We give up way too many 3rd and long conversions and a lot of that is the scheme. We move defenders around a lot and bring pressure from all different places. Sometimes that works but we don't get the pressure huge areas of real estate are uncovered which exposes us to big plays. We don't seem content giving up 6 yds on 3rd and 10 and forcing a punt. Instead we pin our ears back looking for a sack or turnover.

Reed was once again the leading tackler. He's a good player but I struggle when I see him attacking the LOS with Winston and Deluca injured.

King has been solid at LB. Rojas is going to be good but he's still learning. Depth is a big problem. Who is the next great LB after those guys? Harris looks pretty good at CB and he's only a sophomore. He's going to get better and better. It seems to me that Cam Miller is still struggling. Durant has been great. I hoped for more from Sutton.

With the exception of the first part of the game our OL and DL settled the issue with their football fists. And I loved it. This was an especially satisfying win to me against a team led by a guy who I can’t stand. Bielema fancies himself some sort of old school tough guy who's going to ram it down your throat. But last night the roles got reversed and Bielema got it rammed down his throat. Old school style. So satisfying !!

You don’t think Georgia and Bama fans see a ton of flaws in their teams especially after last night. Apparently Bama’s defense is a lot worse than Kentucky’s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT