ADVERTISEMENT

Our players talking trash on social media?

I have not seen actual tweets. Does anyone have them? The only reporting by ESPN was a Michigan player claiming the PSU was talking trash on twitter. Without a screen cap, I call BS.

I blame the University of Michigan for this confrontation. Having only one tunnel for both teams to use is irresponsible and asking for trouble.

I have not seen actual tweets. Does anyone have them? The only reporting by ESPN was a Michigan player claiming the PSU was talking trash on twitter. Without a screen cap, I call BS.

I blame the University of Michigan for this confrontation. Having only one tunnel for both teams to use is irresponsible and asking for trouble.

Yep, blame the stadium that has been hosting games since 1927.

Reactions: alibaba
Yep, blame the stadium that has been hosting games since 1927.
LOL. Don't pretend like this was the first time there were shouting matches in the tunnel. It's a bad design and is asking for trouble. Maybe it worked in 1927 when each team had 40 players but you put 200 people in the tunnel at the same time, that's a disaster waiting to happen.

This was all way overblown. There is zero evidence of PSU players talking trash on twitter (that Michigan player is full of shite) and there was no physical altercation.

Will any one in the media have the stones to ask Franklin if he has addressed the pregame and social media trash talking during tomorow's PC??

I doubt it............
Again, what social media trash talking? Can anyone provide a link or a screen shot? If not, didn't happen.

I follow a fair number of players on twitter and saw nothing of kind. Don't take a "Michigan Man's" word for it.

• Haha
Reactions: Go M&B
LOL. Don't pretend like this was the first time there were shouting matches in the tunnel. It's a bad design and is asking for trouble. Maybe it worked in 1927 when each team had 40 players but you put 200 people in the tunnel at the same time, that's a disaster waiting to happen.

This was all way overblown. There is zero evidence of PSU players talking trash on twitter (that Michigan player is full of shite) and there was no physical altercation.
Agree that it was overblown.

Two college football teams get into a shoving match, this is news? Come on man.

Trash talk is great, whether its with your uncle at the Thanksgiving table, an old buddy or someone you're playing pickup hoops with.
I would expect wildly athletic man-children playing a game chalked with testosterone and physicality to trash talk the all time. Obviously in games where one entity wins and one entity loses, someone isn't going to be able to back it up.

I don't have the link but the story is up on espn. Apparently according to their players, ours were talking trash before the game on Twitter and that was the cause of the halftime scrum.

This...actually kinda bothered me. That ain't Penn State and that needs addressing by Franklin.
Do you think they would have said their players started the bull shit. They say it someone writes it and that makes it true?

ADVERTISEMENT