ADVERTISEMENT

Outkick with a timely article. Mentions Mahomes and Romo being annoying and Penn State..

republion

Mar 24, 2009
.. having that dude who dresses like a chick give a speech while modeling a Penn State cheerleading outfit.

Mahomes and Romo are both insufferable, I agree completely.

And get ready for a shit-ton of cheerleader “us-vs-them” memes in the near future with Dylan as “our cheerleader”, like the one in the article with the Michigan cheerleader. Oh how fun this will be. 😞🙄. Just great! 😩

Finally, they even managed to throw in a loosey-goosey comment for good measure. When I hear that saying, I always think of Joe.

Last edited:
.. having that dude who dresses like a chick give a speech while modeling a Penn State cheerleading outfit.

And get ready for a shit-ton of cheerleader “us-vs-them” memes in the near future with Dylan as “our cheerleader”, like the one in the article with the Michigan cheerleader. Oh how fun this will be. 😞🙄. Just great! 😩

Finally, they even managed to throw in a loosey-goosey comment for good measure. When I hear that saying, I always think of Joe.

Wasn't the guy in the cheerleader uniform whackoffnole?

Gheesh what a whiny crybaby bitch that writer is. I think it’s one of our posters…..

……..have it narrowed done to about a dozen!😹

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: republion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT