ADVERTISEMENT

Overnight RV Parking at Beaver Stadium.....

BUCKSCOUNTYLION

Jun 9, 2001
I am planning for next Fall already. Can I buy individual Overnight RV Parking passes for just one game and not the season? Has anyone here done this before? How do I go about ordering an Overnight RV Pass? Thanks in advance for your help.

I am planning for next Fall already. Can I buy individual Overnight RV Parking passes for just one game and not the season? Has anyone here done this before? How do I go about ordering an Overnight RV Pass? Thanks in advance for your help.
You will have to look on line hoping that someone will be selling their pass if you want to use overnight parking. Note this is Thur night to Sunday. There are also 2 RV preferred parking lots but parking overnight on the day of the game is only permitted. No Thur or Fri night parking in these lots. Same as above, you’ll have to look on line hoping someone sells their pass. Just an FYI, I usually sell my RV parking pass if it’s a game I‘m not attending.

Recommend you try a game at Auburn next season where they welcome any and all RV'ers with FREE overnight parking.

Reactions: Fayette_LION
My buddy paid more for a TH - Sat overnight rv pass than to rent an RV from Fripp Island, SC for the OSU game.

This is yet another PSU scam. I was able to put my name on the wait list this year since I bought a season ticket. I don't own an rv...but by the time my number hits I'll be 65 and visiting National Parks in my Winnebago.

If you look hard enough you can find folks who will provide you a travel trailer in spots they sublease for pretty reasonable rates compared to the insanity of hotel rooms/ NLC contribution levels/ buying an rv and/or paying for gas.

My guy is getting a spot for WVU this year. I appreciate his hospitality!

Good luck.

My buddy paid more for a TH - Sat overnight rv pass than to rent an RV from Fripp Island, SC for the OSU game.

This is yet another PSU scam. I was able to put my name on the wait list this year since I bought a season ticket. I don't own an rv...but by the time my number hits I'll be 65 and visiting National Parks in my Winnebago.

If you look hard enough you can find folks who will provide you a travel trailer in spots they sublease for pretty reasonable rates compared to the insanity of hotel rooms/ NLC contribution levels/ buying an rv and/or paying for gas.

My guy is getting a spot for WVU this year. I appreciate his hospitality!

Good luck.
The Overnight RV passes are presold and sold out for the season just like season tickets. You will have to depend on the open market to get any passes.

The Overnight RV passes are presold and sold out for the season just like season tickets. You will have to depend on the open market to get any passes.

That's what I meant. Thanks for clarifying.

After finding out how much he and another friend paid for OSU I did research via the NLC.

To get on the list you have to be a season ticket holder. And when you # comes up there are pretty high contributions that have to be made in order to then pay fpr the spot. Since I don't own an rv I didn't pay much attention, but it seems that Sandy jacked up both of these significantly- pissing off a lot of people.

I had season tix from roughly 2005-2011. Should've gotten on the list then.....

That's what I meant. Thanks for clarifying.

After finding out how much he and another friend paid for OSU I did research via the NLC.

To get on the list you have to be a season ticket holder. And when you # comes up there are pretty high contributions that have to be made in order to then pay fpr the spot. Since I don't own an rv I didn't pay much attention, but it seems that Sandy jacked up both of these significantly- pissing off a lot of people.

I had season tix from roughly 2005-2011. Should've gotten on the list then.....
Tailgating was under attack from Sandy and the University. They continue to squeeze as much out of the public season ticket holders as possible. The latest email separates the season ticket and parking fees and will result in a $500 increase for me this coming year. I've been a season ticket holder since 1974 and PSU is really making it harder for me to attend. The cost has gone up significantly.

Our family dropped our tix and we had parking at the Ag arena on the blacktop. Just too much $. Sandy can go eff herself

I haven’t done this yet but am thinking about checking it out next year:

ADVERTISEMENT