ADVERTISEMENT

PA 2x champ Tyson Klump to Lock Haven

El-Jefe

Jul 27, 2012
Wrestled 106 this year, so size could be an issue even with a shirt year. Still, interesting pickup for Scott Moore.

Throw in Tyshawn White, Thomas Haines, Pat Duggan, Jared Siegrist, Jonathan Ross, and a couple others ...

Last edited:
Wrestled 106 this year, so size could be an issue even with a shirt year. Still, interesting pickup for Scott Moore.

Throw in Tyshawn White, Thomas Haines, Pat Duggan, Jared Siegrist, Jonathan Ross, and a couple others ...

As a Nazareth alum, I'm so proud Tyson's scholarship commitment.. His stature and weight might present some issues for him, but he's a battler, and a great student athlete. Best wishes, Tyson.

Love what's going on at Lock Haven and Clarion. Expecting the program to remain in solid shape at Edinboro. Great for the wrestling fans in PA and great for the college sport of wrestling.

As a Nazareth alum, I'm so proud Tyson's scholarship commitment.. His stature and weight might present some issues for him, but he's a battler, and a great student athlete. Best wishes, Tyson.

Really, really want Nazo's Sasso at Psu.

Love what's going on at Lock Haven and Clarion. Expecting the program to remain in solid shape at Edinboro. Great for the wrestling fans in PA and great for the college sport of wrestling.
Not sure about Clarion.
Hoping Lock Haven gets it done.
Pitt, maybe some day down the road Pitt may hire a staff that teaches forward wrestling that can attract then develop talented wrestlers.

Not sure about Clarion.
Hoping Lock Haven gets it done.
Pitt, maybe some day down the road Pitt may hire a staff that teaches forward wrestling that can attract then develop talented wrestlers.
Clarion's class this year is almost as good as Pitt's, with as many champs, and may turn out better 5 yrs from now.

Speaking of champs and Pitt ... anyone hear where Racciato is going?

I'm hearing Clarion is adding a pretty decent transfer next year as well. No, it's not a PSU wrestler, but one that will raise an eyebrow or two.
It's great to see them climb back into the fold.

I'm hearing Clarion is adding a pretty decent transfer next year as well. No, it's not a PSU wrestler, but one that will raise an eyebrow or two.
It's great to see them climb back into the fold.
chance or Racciato?

Neither. It's at 125-lb. Hoping it happens. We'll see over the next few weeks.

Clarion's class this year is almost as good as Pitt's, with as many champs, and may turn out better 5 yrs from now.

Speaking of champs and Pitt ... anyone hear where Racciato is going?
Since we already know Pitt is where wrestling talent goes to atrophy, predicting Clarion's incoming class might 5 years down the road surpass Pitt's incoming is a fairly safe bet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT