ADVERTISEMENT

Parker Washington.... I would like see game day fan support for his recovery somehow.

Rip_E_2_Joe_PA

Jun 9, 2002
This young man with many extraordinary skills, never seemed to get a big head, He worked hard at his craft and was dedicated to his teammates and program. Would be nice to have a show of support from the stands to Parker and Keyveon and all those injured that have contributed so much to the present and future of this program. If we as PSU supporters claim to have class, we should show it.... also to Clifford as well.

My full support is going to the back-ups, who are clearly better than the starters.

My full support is going to the back-ups, who are clearly better than the starters.
Logic is not within your few God given reachs... nor is reading comprehension. WTF does does your post accomplish. So, you are saying the youngerr receivers are better than Parker Washington?
What a jerk ...

Reactions: LMTLION
Hard to comment because we don't know what happened because of Franklin's policy. Is it an injury or off the field issue, a big injury that will require 12 months of rehab or a small injury that will allow Washington to enter the NFL draft?

Goes without saying that nearly all PSU fans love Parker Washington. He's been a warrior and leader for the team -- he is absolutely the best he can be.

Reactions: 87 Penn St8
Hard to comment because we don't know what happened because of Franklin's policy. Is it an injury or off the field issue, a big injury that will require 12 months of rehab or a small injury that will allow Washington to enter the NFL draft?

Goes without saying that nearly all PSU fans love Parker Washington. He's been a warrior and leader for the team -- he is absolutely the best he can be.
I suppose his wearing a boot is not enough evidence that an injury is the issue. Good Lord

Reactions: BOSCO2
Logic is not within your few God given reachs... nor is reading comprehension. WTF does does your post accomplish. So, you are saying the youngerr receivers are better than Parker Washington?
What a jerk ...
There are many jerks in our fanbase. There is no evidence that there is better younger wr talent on this roster than Parker Washington.

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
ADVERTISEMENT