ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Feite to PSU

Saw him in Hershey this year. He was a favorite of the crowd (and mine). Pretty inspirational might sell him a bit short. ;) Amazing kid with a great attitude and approach. Good for him and the Nittany Lions!

Reactions: diggerpup and garw
Pretty inspirational kid. Standing ovation in Hershey was a real nice moment. He is a hammer on top. Big motor. Always been a tough kid, but has really made a leap in the past couple of years.

http://highschoolsports.pennlive.co...aul-feite-gives-his-commitment-to-penn-state/
Wow. Gotta love it. Article was filled with many great nuggets:
1. Son, get off the phone with XXX, I have Cody on the other line
2. Coming to PSU with no scholarship money, because he loves it there. His quote of "I might as well pay for what I want" is exactly why so many are taking reduced offers to come to PSU. It is great to be King, and others can't accept the reality (even when they experienced the same thing 20 years ago , not including their extra 7+ illegal scholarships)

Welcome aboard Paul and Family

Either I am getting old and soft or that is one heck of a story. I about teared up just reading it. I love hearing about kids like that. It renews my faith in this generation.

The standing ovation he got was one of the most moving sporting-event related experiences I've had in my long life as a sports spectator.

Reactions: Ja1339
Great story and sounds like a great kid! I'll look forward to following him at PSU!

Reactions: Dogwelder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT