ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Attendance

Pitt2009

Dec 24, 2015
Why do PSU fans talk about attendance and 107k strong all of the time? Like it seems attendance numbers come first and then everything else second. Why is that? I don't see fans of Ohio State, LSU, Alabama, Texas A&M or Tennessee talk about attendance.

Why do PSU fans talk about attendance and 107k strong all of the time? Like it seems attendance numbers come first and then everything else second. Why is that? I don't see fans of Ohio State, LSU, Alabama, Texas A&M or Tennessee talk about attendance.
Then you don't know many OSU fans. I can't speak about the others.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The real question is why do Pitt fans come here and ask questions? Why not ask questions on the Lair? Questions like, how come nobody comes to our games? How come our coaches leave at the first available opportunity? How come Narduzzi has to use negative recruiting when Pitt has won 4532 national championships that should be able to speak for themselves?

The real question is why do Pitt fans come here and ask questions? Why not ask questions on the Lair? Questions like, how come nobody comes to our games? How come our coaches leave at the first available opportunity? How come Narduzzi has to use negative recruiting when Pitt has won 4532 national championships that should be able to speak for themselves?
What's your complaint about Narduzzi's negative recruiting? Reports are Franklin's staff is telling kids that they shouldn't go to Pitt because their staff will be gone in a year.

Bigger question is why do the mods on this board continually allow YOU to troll?

What's your complaint about Narduzzi's negative recruiting? Reports are Franklin's staff is telling kids that they shouldn't go to Pitt because their staff will be gone in a year.
After today's debacle in Annapolis, you should just STFU. You lost to the Naval Academy, with four weeks to prepare for the game. The defensive genius that is Narduzzi, should have shoved that option offense up its arse. FORTY FOUR POINTS.

That's not negative recruiting, that is just a fact. They might have been gone this year if Rutgers had given Narduzzi the interview he was seeking.

Why were you and your fans on here crowing about your attendance in Annapolis last night?
I have to say I was at the game today and your attendance was not at all as impressive as you implied, in fact it was just as embarrassing as your performance on the field. LOL.

On any given Saturday, there are probably more people in the parking lots in University Park during the 3rd quarter as there are in Heinz Field during the 3rd quarter.

Reactions: Mixolydian
That's not negative recruiting, that is just a fact. They might have been gone this year if Rutgers had given Narduzzi the interview he was seeking.
Such a fact that Narduzzi is still here? And he just signed an extension....
More likely Franklin is gone before Narduzzi.

Dude, he probably weakened his buyout when he did it. Don't you get how that works? O'Brien did the same thing. The extension is only good for him, not for the university. He was the one dealing from the position of strength.

Damn, you really are a fool. You don't seem to realize how big-time college football works, but I guess we shouldn't be surprised at that.

What exactly are you looking for here?

Aren't you just a little bit embarrassed that your almighty coach just got hammered.... You actually have 2-3 players on that team and the rest are very non-athletic low star recruits.. Just like the douche is getting this year

You just got your ass handed to you in a bowl game, why would you come on this board and talk smack?

NARRRRRRRRRRRRRDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG.

Congrats on your wizard Head Coach holding Navy to 130% of their season average in yardage.

Reactions: 71camaro
OP, do you think Rutgers is glad they hung up on Narduzzi when he called looking for an interview for their HC position? I'll hang up and listen. TIA

Reactions: Mixolydian

Gee, according to "Ly'inrevival" your post here is strong evidence of how obsessed PSU is with ASWP.....not the contrary, LMFAO. "You don't see...blah, blah, blah" - wow what a sophisticated study you ran there @$$clown. How about we talk about you morons telling us to "pay attention" and tune into Navy kicking your sorry @$$ all over the field and your "Defensive Genius" coach giving up 590 Total Offensive Yards, 417 Rushing Yards and 44 points to a mid-level FBS team at best. What moronic loud mouth tools you insecure, "little brother" ASWP fans are.

OP, do you think Rutgers is glad they hung up on Narduzzi when he called looking for an interview for their HC position? I'll hang up and listen. TIA

whoooooaaa hold the phone here. I know you have some "ins" with the Rutgers faithful but did Nardouchey really inquire about the RU job?

Then you don't know many OSU fans. I can't speak about the others.

Yea, scUM calls their stadium the "Big House" and rebuilt their stadium so they could reclaim the "biggest stadium" tag because they never talk about attendance.....LMFAO at the ASWP morons who think attendance doesn't matter and prospective recruits want to play in front of empty mustard yellow seats in a "ghost town" stadium???? Ummm, yea, sure, whatever you say ASWP tool, just create reality however you "wish" it was because that will actually change reality???

Reactions: fairgambit
...c'mon guys, take it easy on our Pitt brethren...
...they almost filled the 34,000 seat Navy field house stadium on the occasion of Navy's homecoming game...
...they were probably unhinged by playing before so many people...

Dude, he probably weakened his buyout when he did it. Don't you get how that works? O'Brien did the same thing. The extension is only good for him, not for the university. He was the one dealing from the position of strength.

Damn, you really are a fool. You don't seem to realize how big-time college football works, but I guess we shouldn't be surprised at that.

Everybody knew O'Brien would bolt for the NFL when given the chance. He was always an outsider in State College. Narduzzi wants to be in Pittsburgh. He grew up an hour away.

Yea, scUM calls their stadium the "Big House" and rebuilt their stadium so they could reclaim the "biggest stadium" tag because they never talk about attendance.....LMFAO at the ASWP morons who think attendance doesn't matter and prospective recruits want to play in front of empty mustard yellow seats in a "ghost town" stadium???? Ummm, yea, sure, whatever you say ASWP tool, just create reality however you "wish" it was because that will actually change reality???

First and foremost, recruits care about what will take them to the NFL. Pitt has a much better history of developing NFL talent.

whoooooaaa hold the phone here. I know you have some "ins" with the Rutgers faithful but did Nardouchey really inquire about the RU job?

Guess it depends who you ask. RU guys will say yes and the one or two PITT fans who exist will say it was simply a ploy to gain leverage. TBH, I have no idea who is right. That being said, the RU guys are adamant that he did in fact inquire. Based on PITT's history of not being able to keep a HC, you have to wonder.

First and foremost, recruits care about what will take them to the NFL. Pitt has a much better history of developing NFL talent.

Here we go. This is where the PITT guy talks about Larry Fitzgerald and Aaron Donald while ignoring the overall number of players both PITT and Penn State currently have playing in the NFL. Next will be the HOF angle. You've been drinking a little too much of the Captain Kool Aid.

Why are Pitt fans so worried about Penn State? You lost your bowl game so now you are back with this? Go away small time.

More self-declared made up BS - you are really rich and sadly typical of the delusional ASWP fan base. Why don't you go hook-up with 9WetDreams and spank one out to videos of the 150th consecutive National Championship the PanTurds earned today.....LMFAO, you tools never disappoint in the laughably delusional department.

Everybody knew O'Brien would bolt for the NFL when given the chance. He was always an outsider in State College. Narduzzi wants to be in Pittsburgh. He grew up an hour away.
And he interviewed for the Rutgers job after just one season. Small time.

Why are Pitt fans so worried about Penn State? You lost your bowl game so now you are back with this? Go away small time.

Yea talk about continually moving the goal posts to prove your argument.
It started last night with the attendance that was at bars and around town. (truth be told I was at the game and while somewhat impressed by the Pitt contingent it was nothing to "crow" about).
Next it was about what an awesome game day coach Nardouchey is and how we will be impressed. Ok at this point its now become an epic fail at everything. So lets try a new approach...

More games like today and he won't have a choice to go anywhere.

Here we go. This is where the PITT guy talks about Larry Fitzgerald and Aaron Donald while ignoring the overall number of players both PITT and Penn State currently have playing in the NFL. Next will be the HOF angle. You've been drinking a little too much of the Captain Kool Aid.

Seems like you're writing off all pros like Fitzgerald, McCoy, Revis and Donald. When was the last time PSU had somebody on even one of their levels?

Seems like you're writing off all pros like Fitzgerald, McCoy, Revis and Donald. When was the last time PSU had somebody on even one of their levels?

Good, good. That gets point #1 out of the way. BTW, ever hear of guys named Wake, Hali or Bowman?

Please proceed to your HOF angle now.

Reactions: 71camaro and BBrown
Allen Robinson's numbers after yesterday, with NFL Rank next to it:

1,292 Yards (6th)
75 Receptions (19th)
17.2 YPC (#1 for receivers with 50 or more catches)
14 TDs (1st)
28 20+ yard catches (1st)
6 40+ yard catches (4th)
0 fumbles (1st)

You really are comical - Allen Robinson is one of the best receivers in the league right now (Robinson is #6 in total reception yards [1,292], #1 by a mile in avg yards per reception [17.2 per catch] and #1 in receiving TDs [14]). PSU has the best LBs in the league. Hali and Wade.... Fitzgerald is in like his 13th year in the league, McCoy has very few good years left, etc... You really are delusional.

Also, according to Fantasy Football Today (the first site that came up when searching "top NFL linebackers 2015"), three of the top eight linebackers currently in the league are Penn State products.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT