ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Attendance

You really are comical - Allen Robinson is one of the best receivers in the league right now (Robinson is #6 in total reception yards [1,292], #1 by a mile in avg yards per reception [17.2 per catch] and #1 in receiving TDs [14]). PSU has the best LBs in the league. Hali and Wade.... Fitzgerald is in like his 13th year in the league, McCoy has very few good years left, etc... You really are delusional.

Robinson is actually tied for most TD receptions with Doug Baldwin, but Baldwin had like 14 in the last 6 games or something.. Also, where did you get YPC is best, he is 6th.. Sammy Watkins is averaging like 19 YPC, an I think AJ Green went past him tonight, But Robinson is pretty amazing. I will say tho Fitzgerald has been a hell of a receiver and is a possible HOF. If Arob has a career like Fitz, I will be very happy.

I actually never understood the whole what school has the most pros comparison. Most of these guys have learned more in the NFL then they had in College, so it doesn't matter where they go to school at.

I do agree, we right now take a back seat to nobody in terms of talent tho.

What's your complaint about Narduzzi's negative recruiting? Reports are Franklin's staff is telling kids that they shouldn't go to Pitt because their staff will be gone in a year.
I think Narduzzi entertaining an offer from Rutgers tells his recruits this all on its own!

Robinson is actually tied for most TD receptions with Doug Baldwin, but Baldwin had like 14 in the last 6 games or something.. Also, where did you get YPC is best, he is 6th.. Sammy Watkins is averaging like 19 YPC, an I think AJ Green went past him tonight, But Robinson is pretty amazing. I will say tho Fitzgerald has been a hell of a receiver and is a possible HOF. If Arob has a career like Fitz, I will be very happy.

I actually never understood the whole what school has the most pros comparison. Most of these guys have learned more in the NFL then they had in College, so it doesn't matter where they go to school at.

I do agree, we right now take a back seat to nobody in terms of talent tho.

Robinson is "actually" tied for most receptions??? Umm try not correcting people when what they posted is correct. Robinson is #1 in terms of TD receptions by WRs (being tied does not change the fact that he is #1 in the stat). In terms of YPC, I'm talking about the top receivers in the league - Sammy Watkins is #29 in Reception Yards and 64th in Receptions. In terms of WRs that are at the very top of the league in terms of Receiving Yards, nobody is sniffing Robinson's 17.2 per catch - in fact you have to go all the way down to #29 in Receiving Yards, Sammy Watkins before you get to a receiver with a comparable stat (again Sammy Watkins has 49 receptions, 64th in the league).

Robinson is "actually" tied for most receptions??? Umm try not correcting people when what they posted is correct. Robinson is #1 in terms of TD receptions by WRs (being tied does not change the fact that he is #1 in the stat). In terms of YPC, I'm talking about the top receivers in the league - Sammy Watkins is #29 in Reception Yards and 64th in Receptions. In terms of WRs that are at the very top of the league in terms of Receiving Yards, nobody is sniffing Robinson's 17.2 per catch - in fact you have to go all the way down to #29 in Receiving Yards, Sammy Watkins before you get to a receiver with a comparable stat (again Sammy Watkins has 49 receptions, 64th in the league).

Robinson is #1 in TD Receptions, but he is tied for Baldwin.. Watkins isn't a top WR in the league? The guy is a stud WR and missed a lot of the season, he is still averaging 19 YPC.. He catches 50-60 yarder weekly and could be the best deep threat in the NFL.

Again, no doubt tho Robinson is the real deal, just saying.

Why do PSU fans talk about attendance and 107k strong all of the time? Like it seems attendance numbers come first and then everything else second. Why is that? I don't see fans of Ohio State, LSU, Alabama, Texas A&M or Tennessee talk about attendance.

What Pitt fans talk about...

t5iv6g.jpg

Why do PSU fans talk about attendance and 107k strong all of the time? Like it seems attendance numbers come first and then everything else second. Why is that? I don't see fans of Ohio State, LSU, Alabama, Texas A&M or Tennessee talk about attendance.

This is what you come here to post...must have just had your asses kicked by Navy or something? Go lick your wounds in the lair with the other five near extinct Pitt fans.

Seems like you're writing off all pros like Fitzgerald, McCoy, Revis and Donald. When was the last time PSU had somebody on even one of their levels?

How many NC's has Pitt claimed for putting those players in the NFL?

First and foremost, recruits care about what will take them to the NFL. Pitt has a much better history of developing NFL talent.

FFS, what an idiot.

If you want to rank current rosters, PSU wins.

If you want to rank all time most players, PSU wins.

Last edited:
Reactions: T J and bmejnes
FFS, what an idiot.

If you want to rank current rosters, PSU wins.

If you want to rank all time most players, PSU wins.

Stop it Engineer, you are confusing the poor guy with facts! Just let him continue to live in his own little dream world where Pitt is just as good of a football program as PSU. Bwahahahahaha!! I like how easy he makes it by saying stuff like CJF being interested in the Miami job. Hmmmm, which job is slightly more prestigious than the other ... Miami or Rutgers? This guy obviously has a high threshold for pain ... first having 44 points scored against his vaunted defensive genius and now making zero factually correct claims about PU.

Reactions: PSUEngineerx2
Looks like our game is likely to sell-out, and based on what the hotel people are saying, the crowd will be at least half Nittany Lion fans.

So what was the point of this thread?

Looks like our game is likely to sell-out, and based on what the hotel people are saying, the crowd will be at least half Nittany Lion fans.

So what was the point of this thread?

The ASWP trolls were trying to claim they were sending more fans to "The Ocean" than PSU would to Jax. Given the numbers, PSU will likely have something on the magnitude of 40K at the Taxslayer Bowl, but that's sending "nobody" according to the Pittiots who regularly have their team play in front of 40,000 empty seats at home games.....

I know its hard because he's just so gosh-darned adorable, but please try not to feed the troll.

Reactions: Coultr77
Long haul, like for more than 5 weeks.

Narduzzi is gone, dude. He wanted to go to Rutgers, for god's sake. The first job he can get to leave, he is history. He could end up at Ball State, just so he gets out of Pitt.

Long haul, like for more than 5 weeks.

Narduzzi is gone, dude. He wanted to go to Rutgers, for god's sake. The first job he can get to leave, he is history. He could end up at Ball State, just so he gets out of Pitt.
Why isn't he at Rutgers then?

Seems like you're writing off all pros like Fitzgerald, McCoy, Revis and Donald. When was the last time PSU had somebody on even one of their levels?
Bowman, Sean Lee, Cameron Wake, Poz, Tamba Hali......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT