ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State falls six spots in both AP and Coaches Polls

Yep, to only drop 6 after that debocle they must believe UM is the second coming of the 70's Steelers.....

Maybe Franklin has been sending them each a gallon of creamery ice cream every week.
LOL! They looked soft, unprepared, lacked fire, and played poorly. I excused the week prior due to weather ( 2 weeks ago), but these guys need to step it up. Most people predicting were looking at Michigan by 3-7, I saw maybe 10 points, or a PSU closed win, 3-7. Not 24 points that could have been 35.

LOL! They looked soft, unprepared, lacked fire, and played poorly. I excused the week prior due to weather ( 2 weeks ago), but these guys need to step it up. Most people predicting were looking at Michigan by 3-7, I saw maybe 10 points, or a PSU closed win, 3-7. Not 24 points that could have been 35.
35? Take away a couple of stupid mistakes by Michigan (end pushed too far downfield on the 4th down TD run and the QB was stupid to throw into traffic) and it would have been much worse than that. 5 unforced errors by Michigan resulted in a 24 point swing towards Penn State. Yesterday could have been a half a hundred to nothing blowout/shutout very easily.

Michigan is just an elite team while we're borderline good
This is just me but I need to see them win 10+ for 3 straight years before labeling them “ elite “. Prior to last year they where “ good “ last big ten title being 2004. Just my two cents but it appears they will be heading that way though

This is just me but I need to see them win 10+ for 3 straight years before labeling them “ elite “. Prior to last year they where “ good “ last big ten title being 2004. Just my two cents but it appears they will be heading that way though
Not an elite program yet I agree--they aren't Bama Ohio State or Georgia but this team is elite to the point only Ohio State should beat them. They're the 4th or 5th best team in the country.

Not an elite program yet I agree--they aren't Bama Ohio State or Georgia but this team is elite to the point only Ohio State should beat them. They're the 4th or 5th best team in the country.
Illinois plays them on the 18th of November. The week before OSU. The way Illinois is playing. Strong LOS. I predict a close game. Would absolutely love to see them tank vs the Illini and then OSU. Put there fan base/program back to reality, lol.

Reactions: psuno1
Illinois plays them on the 18th of November. The week before OSU. The way Illinois is playing. Strong LOS. I predict a close game. Would absolutely love to see them tank vs the Illini and then OSU. Put there fan base/program back to reality, lol.
I mean, I wouldn't be upset with that at all lol
Just don't think Illinois can beat them

Illinois lines are impressive, and still gave up a lot to Ibrahim, which worries me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT