ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State falls to No. 16 in both AP and Coaches Polls

The saddest (?) part is that Tennessee tied Ohio State in the AP by blowing out Kentucky at home despite Ohio State beating us on the road. Doesn't show us much respect.

Fair but Tennessee beating Bama wasn't enough
I didn't think Ohio State would lose ground to anyone by beating us by double digits on the road. Tennessee-Georgia works itself out this week regardless I guess
Yep, just keep winning and it will all take care of itself.

With that said, PSU has nothing to hang their heads about. You can still finish 10-2 and have some great young talent on your roster. The future is bright

Reactions: NittanyChris
Fair but Tennessee beating Bama wasn't enough
I didn't think Ohio State would lose ground to anyone by beating us by double digits on the road. Tennessee-Georgia works itself out this week regardless I guess
Yep. Tenn/Ge game is the reason the Tenn moved into a tie. It’s now 1 vs 2.

Shame. We were ahead of the #2 team in the country with less than ten minutes left yet we fall three places.

Yep, just keep winning and it will all take care of itself.

With that said, PSU has nothing to hang their heads about. You can still finish 10-2 and have some great young talent on your roster. The future is bright
We have had better talent (recently) and now the cupboard is very bare on both lines and linebacker (at LBU, mind you)

And very little help on the way. We are a finesse team in a sport that requires power.

The future continues to get dimmer.

The saddest (?) part is that Tennessee tied Ohio State in the AP by blowing out Kentucky at home despite Ohio State beating us on the road. Doesn't show us much respect.
I think even the 'qualified' analysts interpret the results of our game as varied as our fan base.

Reactions: LandoComando
Remember being up 28-7 at the Shoe a few years back? The Buckeyes came back, but we were still ahead with the ball on the 7 YL, 1st down. Even with the great OC we had at the time, we ran 3 RPO into the Buckeyes DL, and didn't gain an inch. You would think they would have at least one other option in that situation then the same old RPO we had been running.

JF was happy when we kicked the FG, but the same old Buckeyes came back and won the game on a deep throw in the corner of the end zone. Don't ask me where the CB's or S's where. Another Pathetic Performance.

ADVERTISEMENT