ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State Football Practice Notebook: August 20th Edition

Thank you Richie. What surprised me was your view that DeLuca was ahead of Rojas, but he certainly has more experience. Even if DeLuca starts I would expect Rojas sees lots of reps because Rojas, based on the sample size, is quicker and covers more ground.

Reactions: GregInPitt
Thank you Richie. What surprised me was your view that DeLuca was ahead of Rojas, but he certainly has more experience. Even if DeLuca starts I would expect Rojas sees lots of reps because Rojas, based on the sample size, is quicker and covers more ground.
Little shocked tbh with you, I think Rojas ceiling is through the roof but don't ever count out DeLuca, he's paved the way for significant snaps this year.

Reactions: RickinDayton
Dom is a Tom Allen type of defender. The guy is a stud and always has been. His senior in HS was pretty magical and amazing. Walks on and has never been out of place. Great rep of NEPA!

Speca running 2nd team in 3 man LB drills.

Denmark looks good every time they show him. Fast, fluid. Catching passes from Drew as well.

Some notes...

Nelson to LB primarily due to size.

Sounds like they are working Nelson at T, JVen at G to sort out the backup to Shelton at LT.

Cam Wallace #3 RB today. Likely Martin and Smith will play this year.

WR talk. Wallace and Clifford 1st 2 mentioned. Fleming and Evans 2nd.

Green, yellow, reds on going. Probably finish them up tomorrow. Mentions how you can treat Martin and Smith as 1 player, get them in 4 games each plus the postseason and still preserve the RS.

Reactions: Obliviax
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT