ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State Football Q/A: Recruiting, on the field, anything!

Dylan Callaghan-Croley

Staff
Jun 14, 2020
It’s a bye week, we’re all sitting around watching football and playoff baseball. Thought I’d answer any questions you guys have whether it’s on the recruiting trail, in the field, etc.

Practically an open book.

Also willing to take any suggestions of things ya’ll would like to see or hear more about going forward.

Reactions: lazydave841
RB recruits. Who are they trying to flip? Any traction?
Traction - I wouldn’t say there’s much there very much in a mode where they’re trying to find some guys and figuring out their different ways to go. They’re tracking a few guys I believe like Wisconsin commit Nate White but I wouldn’t say it’s an active flipping attempt. A lot of wait and see right now.

I'd heard about Johnson. Biggest issue I see is we had Webb and Montgomery as our primary 2 early and back in July this seemed like a 1 RB class strictly. Now, 2 looks imperative.
Agreed. Especially with Montgomery’s injury + Keyvone Lee’s potential future is questionable. Don’t think anyone would be shocked if he transferred with two stud freshman ahead of.

Yep, still need an OT, and a DE, and possibly a DT.........

I think we take an OT no matter what and probably mine the portal for one if the stars align for it.

I think the staff prefer a DE, but might go best available and willing to commit.

I think we take an OT no matter what and probably mine the portal for one if the stars align for it.

I think the staff prefer a DE, but might go best available and willing to commit.
Yep, and I was asking Dylan who those players might be........

ADVERTISEMENT