ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Penn State Football Recruiting - FutureCast Tracker

Figure this is a way everyone can track FutureCasts....

You can track all my FutureCasts here.
You can track all of Richie's here.

Feel free to drop any FutureCasts you see below with who put the FutureCast in. Starting with a recent one from myself.

Any idea how we swung this kid? Our secondary has been excellent. Running with WRs, tracking balls, PBUs. Just wondering.

That will make 7 DB's with only 1 DT. Our defensive backfield has been outstanding and recruiting looks to continue that way. But, we need big DT's and speed WR's to stay with OSU and UM. However, things do not look promising to date. Hope the transfer portal comes through.

Wow, what a LB class if Keys gets on board! Diaz will have a field day with the LB group the next few years, i.e. if Franklin can keep Diaz in State College.

North Carolina seems to be in turmoil. OC and OL coaches leaving for Wisky and not only losing recruit commitments, but losing talented players like Grimes and Duck to the portal. Glad Franklin has put PSU on the plus side of the talent transfer process so far, but even the lower top 25 teams seem to bleed talent to the top 10-15 programs. Is it all about the money?

Last edited:
Reactions: Online Persona
Wow, what a LB class if Keys gets on board! Diaz will have a field day with the LB group the next few years, i.e. if Franklin can keep Diaz in State College.

North Carolina seems to be in turmoil. OC and OL coaches leaving for Wisky and not only losing recruit commitments, but losing talented players like Grimes an Duck to the portal. Glad Franklin has put PSU on the plus side of the talent transfer process so far, but even the lower top 25 teams seem to bleed talent to the top 10-15 programs. Is it all about the money?
Not all about the money but it helps.

It's been about 24 hours for our subscribers so I'll now post this here....

Penn State LB target Kaveion Keys reopened his on Thursday morning. With that decommitment, I have put in a FutureCast for Keys to land with Penn State. The Nittany Lions have been working on this one since the moment he committed to UNC and never stopped. They’re now in the driver’s seat with 13 days to go until the Early Signing Period.

Additionally, Maryland DE Mason Robinson will be on campus this weekend as previously stated. He’s committed to Northwestern but we also believe he’ll end up as part of the Nittany Lions 2023 recruiting class.

Let’s add on even more, Kent State WR Dante Cephas. We believe as of right now he’ll also eventually be a Nittany Lion, Penn State really wants him as part of the wide receiver room next year and with his OV this weekend, we believe they’ll push for a commitment.

Would be good news all the way around.

I've watched the junior year highlights of both Mason Robinson and Joseph Mupoyi, the latter being a couple inches taller. I can't decide which one looks better in action. Neither blow me away. Neither looks like a huge risk either.

Reactions: bison13
Not sure if the staff is even still going after Dylan Gooden DE from good counsel in Maryland but if so, he transferred out this week to go to the public school in his area.

He scored 22 last night for wilde lake hs basketball in their season opener.

Not sure if the staff is even still going after Dylan Gooden DE from good counsel in Maryland but if so, he transferred out this week to go to the public school in his area.

He scored 22 last night for wilde lake hs basketball in their season opener.
I'm guessing he's lower on the board and they seem to be zeroed in on their top remaining targets at the position.

It's been about 24 hours for our subscribers so I'll now post this here....

Penn State LB target Kaveion Keys reopened his on Thursday morning. With that decommitment, I have put in a FutureCast for Keys to land with Penn State. The Nittany Lions have been working on this one since the moment he committed to UNC and never stopped. They’re now in the driver’s seat with 13 days to go until the Early Signing Period.

Additionally, Maryland DE Mason Robinson will be on campus this weekend as previously stated. He’s committed to Northwestern but we also believe he’ll end up as part of the Nittany Lions 2023 recruiting class.

Let’s add on even more, Kent State WR Dante Cephas. We believe as of right now he’ll also eventually be a Nittany Lion, Penn State really wants him as part of the wide receiver room next year and with his OV this weekend, we believe they’ll push for a commitment.

Typical Rivals. Mason was a "4 Star" when committed to NW. Now that he may flip over to PSU, he gets downgraded.

Say what you want, if we get Cephus it's enormous...basically a slightly better faster version of Parker...then we need just one more.

Reactions: TrooperPSU
Vexed Penn State...not me. Check the facts

Who care's where they are from? As long as they're talented and want to give 100% to Penn State on and off the field, that's all that matters. Chimdy seems like a bright young man. From TOS, he even wants to major in Mechanical Engineering or Business. It's highly likely that MSU and Ole Miss were throwing large amounts of NIL dollars at the highest rated remaining true OT, which are so hard to recruit. And yet, all signs still point to PSU

And maybe Chimdy can be the next Olu Fashanu, another great O'lineman from Maryland. BTW, we've had highly touted O'Lineman from Pennsylvania that never panned out.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT