ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State Football vs Rutgers: How to watch, betting odds, and weather

19 points? That’s it? PSU in a rout. The defense is playing lights out that last couple games. And Singleton has learned from Alle. How to run in the college game instead of high school. Those two are crazy good and will have field day.

Only possible problem is that Clifford throws a few picks in all wind.

19 points? That’s it? PSU in a rout. The defense is playing lights out that last couple games. And Singleton has learned from Alle. How to run in the college game instead of high school. Those two are crazy good and will have field day.

Only possible problem is that Clifford throws a few picks in all wind.

Agreed, Spin.

Really hard to see Rutgers hanging with us. They've got one of the worst offenses in the country, and our D is pretty darn good...even without Joey Porter. I sure hope Curtis Jacobs can play though. In any case, it hard to see Rutgers consistently moving the ball against us.

On the other side, their D looks a little better recently, but our running game has jelled with the two developing stars in the backfield, our OL is improved, we're deep at TE. Add in the veteran QB. Again, big advantage for us.

I think I may be talking myself into laying the 19 points...

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Agreed, Spin.

Really hard to see Rutgers hanging with us. They've got one of the worst offenses in the country, and our D is pretty darn good...even without Joey Porter. I sure hope Curtis Jacobs can play though. In any case, it hard to see Rutgers consistently moving the ball against us.

On the other side, their D looks a little better recently, but our running game has jelled with the two developing stars in the backfield, our OL is improved, we're deep at TE. Add in the veteran QB. Again, big advantage for us.

I think I may be talking myself into laying the 19 points...

Well that aged pretty well.

9-2, baby!

No gimme next week, but our A-game overmatches anything Michigan State brings to the table.

Heard from a friend at the game the Rutgres fans were completely disengaged and it was like a PSU home game in the second half. Their students left at half time.

ADVERTISEMENT