ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Head Coach Cael Sanderson Press Conference Before Ohio State and Indiana Dual Meets

Cael is great but was anyone else trying to identify the wrestlers practicing behind him once he mentioned Steen was rolling. Who did you see?

Reactions: mcpat
Cael is great but was anyone else trying to identify the wrestlers practicing behind him once he mentioned Steen was rolling. Who did you see?
I was wondering the same. Lol.

Cael showing some love to T&T, the Hawkeyes, AND their fans (@Nashville_Hawkeye, @jmadden1998, @jrod65, @js8793, @WildTurk). When asked about the PSU/Iowa dual being such a big draw, he said:

“I was talking to Coach Brands before and we were talking about the match and that it was sold out, and yeah, I think it’s good, you know. I mean, they’re a fun team to watch wrestle. Their coaches are great coaches and they are animated and bring a ton of passion and fire, and I think that’s exciting. You just have 2 of the premier programs in the sport going head-to-head with 2 large fan bases, and it’s just fun. It’s a great matchup.”

"A team like Iowa is really good at showing you what you need to work on"

Uh oh ... the process of turning the tables at 141-165 has begun ...
Cael is a genius. Turns everything into an opportunity. It's like he can't help but be successful lol. I could listen to him talk all day long. Little animated was a gold mine lmfao

Reactions: Ski and Hotshoe
I could listen to him talk all day long.
Same here except the audio quality of pre and post match interviews is trash. Is this because of reporters using iPhones as the recording device? Most of the interviews that I've listened to this season had poor quality audio. Some inaudible and some were so muffled that you couldn't understand the answers.

Reactions: 12bflying and Ski

Bob Belcher Grasping At Straws GIF by Bob's Burgers

He is crafty with his words and thoughts. I always feel he should just say
“ i will try and answer your question but I'm not really going to answer your question. But what is your question” 😝

• Haha
Reactions: Creek Side
He is crafty with his words and thoughts. I always feel he should just say
“ i will try and answer your question but I'm not really going to answer your question. But what is your question” 😝
You have a plan?

Same here except the audio quality of pre and post match interviews is trash. Is this because of reporters using iPhones as the recording device? Most of the interviews that I've listened to this season had poor quality audio. Some inaudible and some were so muffled that you couldn't understand the answers.

NFL press conferences are trash too. They have one stationary mic for a crowded room full of reporters. Result is you can't hear anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT