ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State in a GREAT place for the 2023 season... BUT, COACHING could be the biggest concern !

LAToner1

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2008
With the YOUTH of this years team, finishing the season at 10-2 and #8 in the country... PLUS more youth (highly ranked true freshmen) being projected for starting and back up rolls in 2023... The 2023 team COULD very EASILY be BETTER than this years team, and START the season ranked at or near #8 nationally!! Then, from there, WHO KNOWS !!

The Biggest concern however, in my view, COULD be COACHING... with so many assistants being considered for head coaching jobs... WOULD the defense be the same if Manny Diaz were to leave for greener pastures... and the same goes for Ja'Juan Sieder, Yurcich and others... Personally, I would LOVE a little stability with the coaching staff, along with the GREAT potential of the athletes...

THIS however MIGHT be mitigated some by Franklin's most recent contract negotiations... where it was rumored that ONE of Franklins requests, was more budget for his assistants... BUT, I guess, we will just have to wait and see !!

Reactions: JoePano19
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.