ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Penn State lands major commitment from Rivals250 DE Max Granville

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to get a Texan. Hope he can in more. California opening up. Starting be a national recruiting base.
Yes, it is good to get recruits there and California as you say. I think one of the benefits of NIL is it can make recruiting more national. Mom and Dad won't have a problem sending Junior 1,000 or 2,000 or 3,000 miles away to college if the money is right.

Yes, it is good to get recruits there and California as you say. I think one of the benefits of NIL is it can make recruiting more national. Mom and Dad won't have a problem sending Junior 1,000 or 2,000 or 3,000 miles away to college if the money is right.
Yeppers, makes it much more affordable to go see games. And for girlfriend(s) to visit.🤷🏻‍♀️

I kinda liked our more regional days. During the mid 90s we drove out from Manhattan for a few games and ended up trailing a mini van w NY tags and Bronx dealer tag a couple of times over I 80 and then the GW Bridge. I surmised it may have been Marco Rivera's family...but who knows. It was neat that they did the same pilgrimage as us.

NIL can sure cure homesickness!

Reactions: PSUPride1
Freaking awesome! We are up to #5 now. Is our NIL better than we think? Or is our nfl draft success working some magic? We are a good DT and good WR away from the best class in years, if this isn’t already the best class in the Franklin era.

Freaking awesome! We are up to #5 now. Is our NIL better than we think? Or is our nfl draft success working some magic? We are a good DT and good WR away from the best class in years, if this isn’t already the best class in the Franklin era.
Our "lack of NIL money" is greatly exaggerated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT