ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Penn State lands No. 35 overall recruit in 2026 OL Kevin Brown

I'm close friends with one of his HS coaches that has gone with him to camps. He is super high on this young man's potential. The kid is a worker. For example, prior to the Rivals camp, Kevin was working on handling speed rushes by going against Mickens. BTW, if Mickens ever wanted to play defense, he is a similar caliber athlete as Parsons. He doesn't have Parsons' length, so he would likely be a LB on that side of the ball. But he has Parson's twitch.

Another thought to add. This 2026 class is off to one heck of a start. 4 high end athletes already committed. They are in a good position right now. I hope they keep pushing.

I'm close friends with one of his HS coaches that has gone with him to camps. He is super high on this young man's potential. The kid is a worker. For example, prior to the Rivals camp, Kevin was working on handling speed rushes by going against Mickens. BTW, if Mickens ever wanted to play defense, he is a similar caliber athlete as Parsons. He doesn't have Parsons' length, so he would likely be a LB on that side of the ball. But he has Parson's twitch.

Another thought to add. This 2026 class is off to one heck of a start. 4 high end athletes already committed. They are in a good position right now. I hope they keep pushing.
He's 6'5"/270 already and he'd be a LB?

Nice, but doesn't matter till signing day, in past I got excited about verbals.

"you gotta lerrrn ta drive wit the fear- and it aint nothin more *%$ damn frighteningthan drivin with a live cougar in the car"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT