ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Penn State/Michigan Dual Thread.

I couldn't help but think that seeing KD wearing a Nittany Lion sweatshirt may have been triggering for some diehard Cornell fans. What kind of reception did he get from the PSU fans in the BJC Friday night? It was a bit hard to tell from the broadcast.

BTW, fantastic photos as always Tikk. Thx for sharing!
He was cheered. He did the arms raised hands singling for more, but I thought he was greeted warmly. Not DT comparable, but warmly.

Reactions: Creek Side
I couldn't help but think that seeing KD wearing a Nittany Lion sweatshirt may have been triggering for some diehard Cornell fans. What kind of reception did he get from the PSU fans in the BJC Friday night? It was a bit hard to tell from the broadcast.

BTW, fantastic photos as always Tikk. Thx for sharing!
KD got a great reception, although noticeably not as loud as for Zain and DT. No surprise there. In fact, there were probably quite a few PSU fans that did not know that Dake is now at the NLWC.

Reactions: PSUbluTX
I boo’d. I know I shouldn’t have. Sorry.

@mcpat trying to join the next NLWC outing.

Watch Out Nfl GIF

Michigan may have Finesilver, but our Brooks pans out pure gold.
I pre-apologize and am embarrassed to ask this, but what is the situation with Brooks? Is he injured where he is not wrestling in all of the duals? He looked great against UM, and then sat out MSU similar to other matches. I follow from afar until the Big 10's and then I am glued to PSU wrestling (will be for Iowa match as well). Just trying to confirmation of his situation. Thanks in advance. Jim

I pre-apologize and am embarrassed to ask this, but what is the situation with Brooks? Is he injured where he is not wrestling in all of the duals? He looked great against UM, and then sat out MSU similar to other matches. I follow from afar until the Big 10's and then I am glued to PSU wrestling (will be for Iowa match as well). Just trying to confirmation of his situation. Thanks in advance. Jim
Personally I have no idea and wonder also. Supposedly he has Cael's permission to wrestle when he wants to and also I heard nothing about him not being 100%. Is it a weight cut thing, like I assume it is with RBY? Or does he just want some time off?

Personally I have no idea and wonder also. Supposedly he has Cael's permission to wrestle when he wants to and also I heard nothing about him not being 100%. Is it a weight cut thing, like I assume it is with RBY? Or does he just want some time off?
I think the permission piece was just PR material fed to Byers. Rumor has it that Aaron’s last series of rabies vaccination in prep for this Friday didn’t go so well on the ol’ tum-tum, and so he sat Sunday out.

He’ll be good.

I think the permission piece was just PR material fed to Byers. Rumor has it that Aaron’s last series of rabies vaccination in prep for this Friday didn’t go so well on the ol’ tum-tum, and so he sat Sunday out.

He’ll be good.
Come on. You're slipping.

Obviously it's Starocci (not Brooks) who is on bite watch this week.

Why did Snyder sit out many of his matches at duhO$U? His reasons for sitting out, or wrestling, specific matches isn't public information - nor is it likely to be made public. Why do you feel someone is obligated to provide you with this information??? Noone can provide you this information and anybody, outside of Arron Brooks or Cael Sanderson, who gives you a reason is completely speculating.

Why did Snyder sit out many of his matches at duhO$U? His reasons for sitting out, or wrestling, specific matches isn't public information - nor is it likely to be made public. Why do you feel someone is obligated to provide you with this information??? Noone can provide you this information and anybody, outside of Arron Brooks or Cael Sanderson, who gives you a reason is completely speculating.
He literally said he had no idea and just wondered why. He didn’t claim he was entitled to that information.

Reactions: Ski and 82bordeaux
He literally said he had no idea and just wondered why. He didn’t claim he was entitled to that information.

Again, nobody on here can answer that question - and anyone who provides a reason is speculating. So why ask a question that no one here can answer? Yeah, that makes tremendous sense "Just the Facts" Man. LMAO

Since these types of questions are so desirable in your opinion, let me try one - anyone on the board know why jmadden1998 is such a typical squackeye Richardhead?

Last edited:
Again, nobody on here can answer that question - and anyone who provides a reason is speculating. So why ask a question that no one here can answer? Yeah, that makes tremendous sense "Just the Facts" Man. LMAO

Since these types of questions are so desirable in your opinion, let me try one - anyone on the board know why jmadden1998 is such a typical squackeye Richardhead?

giphy.gif

Also, everybody with 2 firing synapses knows why Snyder missed so many matches at Ohio State, or can easily look up why.

Some people aren't happy unless they're not happy.
You're acting like we have videos of the man wrestling in Russia or something. There's literally NO WAY we can know what he was up to.

Here's the real question. Does @CJFisJoePaII have a humiliation fetish? One possible explanation for his behavior on here.

You're acting like we have videos of the man wrestling in Russia or something. There's literally NO WAY we can know what he was up to.

Here's the real question. Does @CJFisJoePaII have a humiliation fetish? One possible explanation for his behavior on here.
We don't know Snyder was in Siberia. Those ice beard pics might have been from getting lost in the Stanley Hotel hedge maze.

Reactions: danoftw

full

ADVERTISEMENT