ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State offers Kent State WR transfer, Pennsylvania native Dante Cephas

Reactions: NedFromYork
Basically a version of Mitchell Tinsley, MAYBE a bit more ability to stretch the field...would be a positive, quality get...but still need another on top of this.
I would agree. If they take two wide receivers out of the portal, he would very good compliment if they can find a true No.1

Last year, we were very slow on offers. This year, we are putting them out there.

Reactions: LMTLION
Penn Hills kid; lightly recruited 2-star originally

Now, the transfers get star-ratings, and he's a 4-star. Seems like he could help.

The negative psyche of some of our fan base continues to amaze me. Colorado is 3 years from even a winning record.
You don’t understand the connection and loyalty some kids have with their coaches. This coach gave this kid a chance when no one else would and made him a star. Perhaps the kid is grateful and wants to help the coach. Perhaps he sees he can get instant playing time there against better competition and improve his chances at the NFL. Perhaps he likes the Colorado area. Perhaps he wants to get out of the W Pa, Ohio area. Perhaps he thinks the women are hotter there.

You mean like a poster predicting losses Purdue, Minnesota, and Indiana, Gunsie??
That's not the greatest but following up predicted Purdue, Auburn, Minnesota, and Indiana losses with immediate claims that they are weak wins. Most were 4 TD or more blowouts so they are weak wins but had they eaked by like Purdue then we played down to the competition.

You cannot win either way with some people. Keep in mind some of those aren't actually PSU fans.

Reactions: bison13
Daequan Hardy likely knows Cephas very well as the both played at Penn Hills and both were in the 2019 H.S. graduating class. I believe Penn Hills won the state title that year.

If they were good friends back then their relationship could be a big positive for PSU.

Reactions: royboy
ADVERTISEMENT